prologue

(before we start quick reminder THIS IS NOT MY STORY you may like it and do what you wish with it but ALL CREDIT GOES TO MAKI NEKOMATA! with that let us start the story)

"To become the most powerful assassin, you have to be able to kill me. You think you can do that?" My father said and tossed me a knife. I looked down at the knife and up at him. "B-But papa, I could never kill you." I said and he smiled. "I know, I was just joking. The knife is just a gift so don't worry." He said and patted my head. I smiled a little. My father suddenly turn serious. "But one day there will someone will be after us. I will protect you, but if they end up killing me, I want you to run. Take one of them out if you have to, but just run so far away that no one will find you." My dad said and I nodded. "Good. It's time for bed." My father said and I went to change into my pajamas then crawled into bed. My father came in and kissed me forehead. "Goodnight, my sweet-" My father said and heard a crash coming from downstairs. My father's eyes narrowed and told me to stay in my room. I nodded and grabbed my knife. I heard screaming, crashing and struggling. My grip on my knife tightened and I opened the door. I slowly made my way downstairs and saw horror. My father on the floor in a pool of his own blood with 5 other men around him. I dropped the knife. "Papa!" I called and the men looked at you, "Wake up! Please Papa!" I yelled and one of the men grabbed me. "What a cute kid? You think we can get a profit out of her too?" He asked and chuckled. My breathes increased and I started to panic. 'They killed my Papa! My only friend and family member.' I thought to myself. I bit the man's arm and running over to grab my knife. "The little brat bit me!" The man yelled. Something told me to run. I wanted to follow my father's wishes, but something in me snapped while looking back at my father. 'Kill them all!' Something yelled and I glared intensely at the 5 men in front of you. "W-Why is she looking at us?" The another man stuttered in fear. A crazed smile appeared on your face. Rage and bloodlust took over and I blocked out for a moment. When I finally came to, I saw blood everywhere. I looked at the 5 dead men on the floor with numerous holes in their chest. My eyes filled with tears and I grabbed my knife then ran out my house. I didn't know where I was going I just had to get away. Karasuma's pov: I sat in my chair, looking over paperwork until I heard crying outside of my apartment. I grabbed my gun and walked outside. I saw a little girl about 5 or 6 years old. My eye widened when I noticed she was covered in blood. I rushed over to her. "What your name?" I asked and she sniffled. "[y-Y/n]. M-My papa is d-dead. The bad men killed him!" She said and started crying again. For some reason, I felt a need to take her in. I brought her inside. I didn't necessarily have any girl clothes. Let alone little girl clothes. Why would I? It was already 8 o'clock, so not many stores were still open. I looked down at the little girl name, [Y/n], and told her to stay put while I went out. ~Next day~ I allowed her to sleep in my bed for the night while I slept on the couch. That morning, I watched the news while she sat on the floor and played with a little teddy bear I bought last night. My eyes widened at the T.V. The news found 6 dead men in a house 2 blocks from where I lived. One of the men was identified as [f/n] [L/n], the most wanted hitman in the world. The man looked a little like [Y/n]. "[Y/n], what's your last name?" I asked and she looked at me in confusion. "[L/n]? Why do you ask...um...?" She asked but didn't know what to call me. "Call me, Karasuma." I said and she smiled. "Okay, Karasuma!" She said innocently. I couldn't understand. I found her with blood all over her. There's no way a little girl could have did that. She is the daughter of the most wanted assassin, but she's just a little girl. "Karasuma, could I ask a question?" She asked. "What is it?" I asked. "Where did you put my knife?" She asked and my eyes widened. I almost forgot about that. When I was washing her clothes, I found a black knife covered in blood. "A little girl should play with knives. I'll hold onto it." I said and [Y/n] nodded.