chapter 5 ~last day in kyoto

I woke up and felt pain in my head and arm. "You shouldn't move around too much, you'll reopen your wounds." I turned to see Karasuma. "What time is it?" I asked. "12 noon." He said and I sighed. "I'm going back to sleep." I said and rolled over. Once I woke up again, Karasuma was gone, so I went to take a bath. I put on the traditional yukata, provided by the inn. I heard voices coming from the arcade and saw Sugino, Nagisa, Okuda, Kayano, and Kanzaki. "Hey guys." I said and they looked at me in shock. "[Y/n]-chan, you're okay!" Kayano said and hugged me. "What's with all the hugging? I'm dying." I said and Kayano giggled.

3rd person POV: The boys of class E decided to play a gamed. Favorite girl ranking. "I'm surprised [Y/n] and Kanzaki are tied for the top spot." Maehara said. "[Y/n]-san did start off in a bad way then started to warm up to us a little." Isogai said. "What about you, Sugino? Real slick of you to pull Kanzaki into our group." Nagisa said. "Y'know, with all the crap that went down, there weren't many chances for us to really talk. And when [Y/n]-san came to save our butts, I started to have mixed feelings." Sugino said and put his hand behind his head. "I just want to know who likes who." Mimura said. "I can't just pick one!" Okajima said. "Other than you, Okajima." Mimura said. "Who do you like, Nagisa?" Maehara asked and Nagisa blushed a little. "H-Huh? I, uh..." "What about you, Maehara? Anyone?" Sugino covered for Nagisa. "Who me? My lips are seals." Maehara said. "That pisses me off! and when I think how popular guys like you are, pisses me off even more!" Mimura yelled. "Ooh, looks like fun in here." Karma said while walking in. "Karma! Good timing! Is there a girl you like?" Maehara asked. "Hmm...[Y/n], maybe?" Karma said. "Interesting choice, why?" Maehara asked glaring slightly. "[Y/n]'s fighting skills are on another level. We can be a perfect fighting duo, y'know." Karma said and everyone sweatdropped. "You guys, these ratings are just between us, okay? So do not let the girls or any teacher find out abou-" Isogai said and caught Koro-sensei peeping in the room with a notepad. "He took notes and split!" "Kill him!" ~First person: I leaned against the wall while the girls talked. "What about you, [Y/n]-chan? This there a boy you like?" Nakamura asked. I raised a brow. "No, why?" I asked. "Oh, come on, how about Maehara-kun?" Nakamura asked. "Playboy." I said. "Nagisa-kun?" She asked. "Too fragile." I said. "Isogai-kun?" "No." "Karma-kun?" "Creepy tomato? Nope." I said and felt my phone vibrate. "Hello?" I answered. "[Y/n]-chan, you can't ig-" I hung up. Nakamura gasped. "Could it be Karasuma-sensei?" She asked and I almost puked. "He's my dad. That's disgusting!" I said and the girls giggled. "If he's your adopted dad, why do you still call him by his last name?" Kayano asked. I shrugged. "It just feels natural than calling him Tadaomi." I said and they continued questioning me. "What about the student council president?" Kataoka asked and everyone 'oooh'ed "Tell us what is your relationship with the principal's son?" Nakamura asked and everyone leaned in to hear. "The annoying orange? We have no relationship at all." I said and everyone sighed in disappointment. Soon Irina came in to tell us to keep it down. "How come you get to drink? That's mean!" Kurahashi said. "Well, I am a grown-up, after all." Irina said. "I know! Tell us some of your grown-up stories, Bitch-sensei. They'd be more useful than your usual classes." Kurahashi said. "I heard that!" Irina yelled while Yada pushed her into the room. "Why don't you ask [Y/n] for stories? Hers are PG-13." Irina said while sitting down. "Come on, [Y/n]-chan. Tell us one." Kayano begged and I sighed. "The last mission I went on with Karasuma I had to seduce a guy to tell me where his dad was." I said and they 'awe'ed. "Was he hot?" Kataoka asked. "I guess." I said while shrugging. "Give us details." Kurahashi said."First I put on the shy, innocent act from him to notice me. I wanted to cut off my hand because he kissed it. then he kept putting his hands on my thighs. When I finally got the information, Karasuma came with our drinks. The target drunk all of his drink which was poisoned and we left." I said and they giggled at my story then it was Irina's turn. She was telling a story about to first guy she seduced when she noticed a pink Koro-sensei. "Hey, you there! Don't just waltz into our girl talk like that!" Irina yelled. "Aww. Why not? I'd like to hear your love stories, too." Koro-sensei said. "Easy for you to say, Koro-sensei. You never tell us anything about your private life!" Nakamura said. "Yeah! Fair is fair." Kurahashi said. "Don't you have any love stories of your own?" "You like big boobs, you must have at least had a crush on someone!" All the girls were antagonizing him then he used his Mach 20 speed to escape. "Let's catch him, make him talk, then kill him!" Irina said and all the girls ran down the hall with anti-sensei knives. I just smiled a bit then I notice the octopus dropped something. I opened the notepad. It was a list of girls' and tally marks next to them. My name had one more tally more the Kanzaki's, leaving me in the lead. I raised a brow and flipped the page. it was fanfiction about...our class? I walked out of my room and saw everyone trying to attack Koro-sensei. "What the hell is this?" I asked and everyone stopped. The boys' eyes widened. "[Y-Y/n], don't look at that." Sugino said. "I already did and all there's only tally marks next to all of our names. The next page had creepy romantic fanfiction about us." I said while waving it around. Koro-sensei laughed. "[Y/n]-chan's too stupid to understand it." He said and I glared at him. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a lighter I stole from Irina then burned the notepad. "There, no worries." I said with an innocent smile then walked back to my room. "[Y/n]-chan, so mean!" I heard Koro-sensei and I laughed a bit. 'And so ends our school trip to Kyoto.' I thought to myself.