chapter~26 Kayano's secret

Koro-sensei reached for the textbook and solved it just as fast as he opened it. My eyes widened and my heart rate reseeded. "Okay: opened, solved and closed. I more or less remember which questions are on which page in this particular series of test books. Math was a challenge. I'd lent that one out to a student for a long that I'd must have forgotten." Koro-sensei said. "You just happened to memorize the test books that I just happened to bring?" Principal Asano asked. "Heavens, no. I memorized all of Japan's test books. 'No moving out of the blast radius until you've solved the problem'? A rule like that is no trouble for a passionate educator. Here I thought you understood me, but it seems your student's defeat has unnerved you." Koro-sensei said and completed the next one. "You've dug your own grave with this simplistic assassination. The last book...it's your turn. What's it like? Having your own death right before your eyes? That grand kaleidoscope glimpsed in moments before death...What could be flashing through that perfect mind of yours?" Koro-sensei said and I smirked. "Well, Principal Asano? Will you open the final book? No matter how superb you may be, opening up a grenade-filled test book will not end well." Koro-sensei said. "Hey, this is your wager. If you don't wanna die, just gracefully admit defeat!" Yoshida said and the principal glared at him. "And besides, we don't care if you fire Koro-sensei!" Kataoka said. "It'll be sad to leave this place behind, but we'll go where Koro-sensei goes." Kanzaki said. "Even if it means leaving home or holing up some mountain, we'll keep the assassination classroom till March." Isogai said. "Koro-sensei, under my educational philosophy, you could very well destroy the Earth and it wouldn't matter." Principal Asano said and opened the book, causing a big explosion. Once the smoke cleared, I saw Koro-sensei's skin around the principal. I glared. "Have you forgotten my molt?" Koro-sensei said. "Your once-monthly trick, eh? Why didn't you use it on yourself?" Principal Asano asked. "I was saving it for you. If I'd won, there was no doubt you'd opted to blow yourself up." Koro-sensei. "How can you be so sure what I'd do?"The principal asked. "Because we have so much in common. Both stubborn educational fiend, aiming for perfection in teaching even if it means using your own life. I talked to your old cram-school students during the exams. About their impressions of you as a teacher, about what happened...The educational ideals I pursue are identical to yours dozens of years back. Where I've been lucky, compared to you, is with the E class. Because there are a fair number of students and because they share the same circumstance, they came together and withstand training and can ask each other for advice without holding things back. And Principal Asano, it's none other than you who made this E class. You've been unconsciously been carrying the ideal education you came up with long ago. I'm the only one this knife can kill. We do not teach the theft of human life. You and I share the same ideal: not a killing education, but one that let live. Let's keep following through with our ideal education. " Koro-sensei explained. "My philosophy is always correct. I've turned out a great number of strong students these past dozen years. But now you've acknowledged my system so I will deign to permit this E class to remain." Principal Asano said and I sighed. "'Still can't simply admit defeat, I see." Koro-sensei said and laughed. "Oh, and...May I come by and kill you now and then?" Principal Asano asked with a small smile. "Of course,that knife suits a worthy rival as well." Koro-sensei said and Principal Asano walked out of the building and stopped in front of me. I glared at him then he smirked. "Hope you had fun locking lips with my son." He whispered to me and my face turned red while he started walking away. "I hate you and your loser son, you narcissistic sociopath!" I yelled.

~elsewhere~

Principal Asano walked to his car and noticed his son standing in front of his car with a bandage on his face. "The perfect facade is crumbling...I can tell by your face you've lost again, Father." Asano said and the principal smirked. "Did you need something, Asano-kun?" Principal asked. "Just thought I'd come cheer up my loser father by asking for compensation for this along with a grade-A prime Kobe streak." Asano said. "Aha...Take me to court on domestic violence charges if you want. You'll never win against me, no matter how much you grow." Principal said. "What makes to say that?" Asano asked. "Because I'll keep growing, too. As an educator and as a parent." Principal Asano said and Asano smiled then touched the bandage that was on his face. " Did your girlfriend treat your wounds this morning?" Principal Asano teased as he got in the car. Asano followed while blushing a bit then he chuckled. "She's not my girlfriend, not yet anyway." Asano said and it was Principal Asano's turned to chuckle. "She's a nice girl." Principal Asano muttered.