157 Thursday album release

THURSDAY ALBUM RELEASE DAY:

Today is finally the day Shawn releases his new album then he goes on tour next week unfortunately.

Shawn doesn't know how long he is going to be on tour for.

I decided not to go on tour with him because I wanted to spend time with Lucy.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and Shawn got up and walked over to the bathroom and closed the door.

A couple minutes later Shawn walked out and gave me a hug and kissed my head.

Shawn said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Shawn and he smiled.

Me and Shawn walked downstairs and quickly cooked and ate breakfast.

Lucy woke up and Shawn's Manager called and said they were having an album release party.

Shawn told me and Lucy everything and we squealed and Shawn said ok and hung up.

Shawn said ok so the party is in a couple of hours and we need outfits.

Lucy smiled and said looks like we are all going to the mall and we all quickly went upstairs and changed.

After we all got ready we left the house and headed to the mall to look for our outfits.

A little while later we all got to the mall and started looking around at dresses.

ELLES DRESS:

Shawn said holy shit Elle that dress looks fucking amazing on you

I smiled and said thank you I appreciate it and I twirled and looked at Lucy.

She smiled and gave me a hug and kissed my head and I started laughing and shook my head.

I changed into my regular clothes and Lucy continued looking for her dress.

Shawn was going to get a black suit me and Lucy were excited about the party.

LUCYS DRESS:

Me and Shawn were gushing over how pretty Lucy was

A little while later Shawn got his suit and we all headed home to get ready.

Shawn called our parents and told them about the party and they were going to be joining us as well.

A couple of hours later we all got ready for the party and left the house and headed to the party.

A little while later we all got to the party and headed inside Aaliyah gave me a hug and i smiled.

Me and Lucy met up with my parents and Shawn met up with his manager.

I saw Taylor swift and I squealed and took a picture with her she was extremely sweet.

I also met Harry styles and I took a couple pictures with him I thanked him for saving my life.

A little while later we all took pictures together and Shawn gave a speech and his album was released.

Me Aaliyah and Lucy all jammed out to music together and we all laughed and spun around together.

My mom and Matthew were watching us and smiling and laughing together.

A little while later we all ate some food and left the party and headed home and got ready for bed and went to sleep after.