87 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched Lucy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

Matthew was off of work for the weekend I carefully got out of bed and walked out of my room and closed my door.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door and I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed out of the bathroom.

I walked down the hallway and headed towards Shawn's room and opened the door and walked in and closed the door.

I walked over to his side and I bit my lip Shawn was snoring lightly and I smiled and said awwww.

I opened his drawer and took out a condom and put it down and closed the drawer and looked at Shawn.

I ran my knuckle against his jawline and he smiled and woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I smiled and said good morning and he smiled and bit his lip and smiled and said hey babe and he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I ran my hand through his hair and Shawn's head went back and he moaned slightly and he bit his lip.

Shawn said Elle what are you doing up so late I laughed and said I don't know I just missed you.

Shawn said yea me too trust me and he sat up and looked at me and grabbed my hand and kissed it and I blushed slightly.

Shawn let my hand go and said well what do you want to do since your awake right now I looked at his side table and looked back at him.

Shawn said oh my God Elle and he started laughing and said can we do that tomorrow I'm exhausted from tour.

I said no yea of course and he smiled and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Shawn.

He smiled and bit his lip and yawned and said alright Missy I'm going to sleep goodnight I said ok.

Shawn layed down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I sighed and walked out of his room and closed the door and headed downstairs and walked towards the front door.

I unlocked it and opened the door and walked out and closed it and sat down on the porch and turned on music.

It was kinda cool but it felt really nice the neighborhood was extremely quiet and I sighed and looked at the ground and zoned out slightly.

A little while later the front door opened and I looked back and saw Lucy she smiled and closed the door and sat down beside me.

Lucy said are you ok Elle I shrugged and said I just missed Shawn a lot she said yea I bet.

I said uh huh he is just sleeping right now and I don't want to bother him she said awww.

I looked at her and she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer and kissed my head.

A little while later the front door opened again and me and Lucy looked over and saw Shawn close the door.

I looked back towards the lawn Shawn sat down on the steps in front of me and Lucy.

A couple minutes later we all took a couple pictures together and I put my phone down Shawn yawned and stretched.

Shawn said Elle I said yea and looked at him and he sighed and said I missed you a lot.

I said yea me too and looked towards a different direction and he rested his hand on my knee and I looked at him.

Shawn said look I'm sorry if I made you upset when you left my room I shook my head and said no your tired I completely understand that.