108 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I yawned and checked my phone and it said 1 am me and Shawn were still listening to music.

I said Shawn and looked at him he said yea Elle I said are you tired.

Shawn said nope why are you tired I said no and looked back at the ceiling.

Shawn said well ok what do you wanna do I smiled and said hey Shawn.

He said yep I said can I pamper you tonight Shawn smiled and said yea sure I sat up and said ok.

I quickly got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed everything I needed and layed them down on the bed and I sprayed some body spray on.

I quickly put my hair in a messy bun then climbed on my bed and straddled Shawn's lap.

I had my phone next to me I started first by putting his hair back and cleaning his face.

Shawn smiled and said this is actually really nice no one has done this for me.

I smiled and said well I am going to start giving you spa nights Shawn smiled widely and said thank you so much.

I smiled and blushed and said of course I continued cleaning his face then patted his skin dry.

Shawn opened his eyes and his brown eyes started sparkling slightly Shawn put his hands on my hips.

I bit my lip and shook my head and continued on preparing his skin for the face masks.

A couple minutes later I kissed him and started putting the face mask on him he said holy shit its cold.

Me and Shawn started laughing together and I shook my head.

After I finished doing skin care on Shawn we took a couple pictures together and he said wow I look good.

A little while later me and Shawn layed back down and cuddled and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Matthew and my mom woke up and headed down the hallway and walked downstairs.

Matthew went into the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker while my mom sat down on the couch.

A little while later me and Shawn both woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I rolled off of his chest and rolled onto my back and stretched and looked at the ceiling fan.

Shawn said we should probably get up soon I said shut up and we both started laughing together and I shook my head.

A little while later me and Shawn got out of bed and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom.

Me and Shawn brushed our hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Matthew said I fed Cc I said awesome thanks and he handed my mom a cup of coffee.

Matthew sat down and said we should do something just us four I said ok cool and I looked at Shawn.

Shawn sat down on the couch and I sat down right next to him.

Matthew said we should all go grocery shopping because we need to.

I threw my hands up and said wow thats a fun family activity on a Saturday morning.

We all started laughing together Shawn said actually we all probably should since we need more food.

A little while later we all went to Walmart I got in a shopping cart and Shawn pushed me inside.

I took a picture of me and Shawn my mom and Matthew had their own cart looming for food.

Shawn said Elle you are such a child I smiled widely and said uh I know you ain't gotta tell me twice.

Me and Shawn started laughing together while we followed behind our parents in the store.

A bunch of people were looking at me and Shawn giving us dirty looks but we didn't care.

Shawn said wow people are so fucking judgmental I said yea trust me I know.

Shawn rolled his eyes and scoffed and continued walking a little girl in a shopping cart smiled and said hi.

Shawn smiled and waved at her and she started giggling and it made us smile.

We talked to the little girl and her mom for a while until we finally had to go and we ended up down the candy isle.

I smiled like a mad man Shawn grabbed a huge bag of my favorite gummy bears.

A couple minutes later we left the candy isle and met back up with our parents.

We continued walking around the store and went to the garden section I got a couple of things.

I said i wanna make a beautiful garden in canda weather and we all started laughing together.

A hour later we all left the store and got home and picked up the groceries and made dinner and watched movies.

After the movies ended we all headed upstairs into our own rooms.

Me and Shawn slept in our own rooms which didn't bother me at all.