2 Monday

MONDAY:

My mom came in my room and yelled ELLE MARIE MORGAN it's 11 am you need to wake up. I groaned fuckkkk it was a beautiful morning in May it was extremely pretty outside it was warm for Canada. I got up and went downstairs I sighed and sat at the table with my mom she said so it's Monday I said yea. I sat down and started eating some food she said I got you a surprise since I love you very much. I said um ok thank you but it's not my birthday she laughed and said I know silly I said alright did I do something she laughed and said no. My mom handed me a bag and I said ok and felt anxious I opened it and saw a new Shawn mendes hoodie and sweatpants I said OH MY GOD THANK YOU MOM I got up and gave her a hug she said there's more. I saw a paper and opened it and screamed I GOT SHAWN MENDES TICKETS AND VIP PASSES. She laughed and said yes I started crying and gave her a hug and said oh my God thank you she said I love you I said I love you more mom. She said it's this Friday I squealed and said I have so much too do and laughed she shook her head. I ran upstairs and called my friends and we all fan girled I hung up and went downstairs and did some chores around the house to help my mom. She smiled and said thank you so much I smiled and said no of course Shawn has recently got into a really bad break up and I felt really terrible. I have also recently went through a really rough break up as well and I cried and listened to a lot of Shawn Mendes and it has helped a lot. After I finished doing chores I went upstairs and did some skin care and hung out with my mom for the rest of the night and fell asleep at around 1 am while watching movies.