"What in the world did I believe in for 16 years...?"
Deuce dishearteningly said as he slumped down on the table.Rina walked over to him and gently stroked his hair, softly comforting him. Deuce looked at Rina before he groaned as he bury his head with his hand. Rina gave a poor smile to Deuce.

Ace almost fell to the floor as he held himself up against the table and buried his head in his arms, letting out an exhausted groan.
"Who knew that making desserts would take this long? I"m so tired... " the ginger-haired boy sighed.
"Nice work~ ♪ Did you finish the tarts? The decoration looks so cute~!"
Cater popped up out of nowhere and smiled brightly at his little juniors

"AH! Where were you all this time?" Ace shouted, stepping in as he glared as his senior.He felt annoyed and angry that Cater would only show up when they were already done with their baking. Cater smiled as he said
"Ah~~~Don't be like this."
Suddenly, he remembered something and called out Rina
"Rina-chan, someone come to find you."
This made all of them looked curious and confuse. But Rina nervously gulped as she sensed his Aura.... Oh no...... Cater step aside as Lucario appeared from Cater's behind. He looked around and bowed down as he said
"Good evening, everyone."
All of them looked at Lucario with confuse.
"Lucario, why you come here??"
Trey looked confuse as he asked Lucario. Lucario just 'smiled' as he answered
"Nothing.. But just now ~ my Aura told me that something had happen. So.."
He turned his head as he looked at Rina who looked anyway but Lucario. Lucario 's smile suddenly disappeared as he said
"Later. Explain."
Rina gulped again. This was a command... Oh no.... She sighed in defeat and nodded.
"Yes...."

All of them looked confuse until Trey clapped his hand and announced
"Have some of our freshly made marron tarts."
This made the younger one cheers happily. Rina had a small smile as she looked at them. Somehow... She saw them in their place.... This made Rina widen her eyes and shook her head to clear her thought.....Then, she 'saw' Lucario came to beside her. She opened her eyes again and looked at Lucario who looked at her with worry. She gave a small smile to Lucario to eased his worry.

"You only came here to help us with the tasting, huh, Cater-senpai?"
Ace asked, throwing a suspicious look at his flashy senior. Unsurprisingly, Cater didn't deny this as he raised his both hand up.
"Now, now~ Let"s all just enjoy it~"
he said. With this, all of them expect Lucario took one piece of tart.
"Whoa...! It smells so sweet and good~! The chestnuts on top are so smooth, and the cream is so fluffy! I"m gonna dig in~!"
Grimm exclaimed as he grabbed
"Oh, damn...!"
Ace nearly shouted.

"This is so good~!"
Cater said.
"Amazing... It"s better than the ones in the store!"
Deuce said with wide eyes
"Ah........ Your right.."
Rina said as she took the second bite.
"It"s sweet, but it"s not super overpowering. My mouth feels like it"s in a field of chestnuts, yanno~!" Grim said as he gobbled up his tart, making a mess of himself.
"Is that a compliment?"
Trey asked as he raised a brow and let out a small laugh
Then Cater turned to Trey.
"Oh, yeah. Do that for them, Trey-kun."
he said.
"That?"
Trey asked curiously before his eyes widened with realization and a knowing smirk appeared on his lips. "Oh, you mean "that"."
"You boys, what are your favorite foods?"
Trey suddenly asked them.
"Mine"s... cherry pie and hamburger." Ace said.
"Mine is canned tuna. Oh, and cheesy omelet, grilled meat, pudding, and~-!" Grim said, listing off the many, many foods he enjoyed eating before Deuce cut him off.

"If I were to choose, I"d probably pick omurice."
Deuce said.
"Mine is grilled rum meat with diablo sauce."
Cater said. Trey looked at Rina.
"Rina, how about you?"
Rina looked at the tart as she tried to remembered her favourite food.. She looked at Trey
"Berry soup."
Trey let out a small laugh and nodded. He unhooked his magic pen and pointed it at his schoolmates' tarts. "Alright, here we go. Doodle Suit!"
He said. A burst of magic flew out from the pen"s jewel and hit their tarts.