Chapter One: Not one smile

DENNISE
7:30. Shit. Kristelle and I agreed to meet in school at exactly 8:30 and its already 7:30. Fuck i am so late. I hurriedly went to the bathroom and got a quick shower. Ugh what am i supposed to wear? Damn that girl. Well, since our original plan today is to play volleyball, then I'll just rummage my closet for some comfy shorts, tees, and my good old fave sports bra. As i turned to check my alarm clock that was now hanging lopsidedly on my bedroom wall, it was already screaming 8:15, meaning I'm really screwed up. I ran towards the door, put on my vans, and kissed Dad. "I won't be home till 7:00 pm, Dad! Love yah!", and as I made my way to the elevator, i heard my Dad yelling, "Just make sure to come home safe, princess!"
After going inside my car, i put the keys on and my car engine's a mess! It won't really start! God damn it! What a bad timing. So, with a damned look on my face, I decided to take the jeepney ride since my condo's not that far from my school. Time check: 8:30 and Kristelle's already calling. See? I'm only thirty minutes late and she's now fuming mad. Ha-ha. If you only knew how soft my bed is, then you'd know how much effort I would put on to myself every morning just to wake up. Ugh. Really not a good way to start the last monday of my summer

"Dennise Michelle Garcia Lazaro! It's already 8:45. Why the hell are you late?"
Uh-oh here's my bestfriend. Bickering about me being late, again. Oh! I haven't formally introduced myself at all! Sorry, my bad. Hi! I'm Dennise Lazaro. 17 years old and I'm currently studying in Colegio de San Agustin, Makati(CSA) as a volleyball player. Basically, this bickering girl on my right side is my bestfriend since we were in diapers, may I present to you, Kristelle Shine Garcia. And here she goes again. Ugh,
"Honestly, Kris. Just shut up and let the "i-am-late-again-so-what?" fact sink in to your veins." After that, she stopped. Thank goodness!

We decided to go and find ourselves a seat, so we walked towards the bench garden and sat near the food stalls so our friends could easily see us.

"Kristeeeeelleeee!!"

Who the hell was that?! When i turned around to look at the one who let out that unhumane scream, i found out that it was none other than Amy ,a.k.a Kiwi, and she got really excited when she saw us that she suddenly ran towards us to give us a big hug. And to my surprise, I saw someone following her trail. She was almost as tall as Kiwi, who's a terrifying 5'9. I just stared at her while she was walking towards us. Everything suddenly went slow motion. Who is this girl? Why does she have this effect on me? Ugh. She was now five steps away from us and decided to seat to a table next to where we are. She's wearing a light neon green tees, black cyclings that emphasized her long slender legs, and her long jet black shiny hair was up in a clean ponytail. Amy cleared her throat and introduced her to me. Wait! I mean to us!

"Heyo! This is Aly. Alyssa Valdez. She's currently in UST. And she's a great friend of mine. *smiles* Aly, this is Kris *points to Kris*"

"Hi Aly! Kristelle here *shakes hands* Kris for short"

"And Aly, meet Den."

"Uhm.. Hi! I'm Dennise"

What the hell just happened!? Well, that Aly didnt even bother to glance at me. I looked at Amy with my brows furrowed, asking her what did just happen. She just shrugged and mouthed
"Moody. *Peace sign*"

Great. Whatever. Then, out of nowhere, Amy whispered to me.

"Didn't your mom told you that staring at someone is rude? Haha! Kidding, bro! Baka matunaw yang kaibigan ko. Ganda no? Haha! Ingat ka baby Den, baka mafall ka. *winks*"

Ugh the devil's here. And it hit me. I was staring at her with my mouth gaped open. I soon faced Amy with a grimaced look ,

"Ugh. Whatever Amy. I'm not staring at her. I mean, she's new so i don't know her. And i won't ever as in ever fall inlove with a girl. That'll be the craziest thing i've heard from you, Amy."

Psh. Me? Dennise Michelle Garcia Lazaro? Will fall inlove with a girl? With THAT GIRL?! Not gonna happen. Nuh-uh.

~Hey guys! Should I continue it? Just comment and vote! :)
-Xoxo, Riri