Chapter Nine: Maybe

Chapter Nine: Maybe (FilleGretch)
GRETCHEN

I'm now on the road to Eliazo. I need to see Fille. Dzi just called me awhile ago.

Phone Call:
"Hello, Gretchen?!"

"Oh, why Dzi?"

"You need to come home sa dorm. Si uhmm.. Si Fille eh.."

"What? Why? What happened to Fille?"

"She uhm.. went home drunk. And she kept on asking us kung nasaan ka. She needs you Gretch. Bilisan mo."

"Okay, okay. I'm on my way. Si Den kay aly na muna ha?"

"Go, gretch. Make it fast."
End Call-

What happened to to My Fille? Ugh. Hindi siya magiinom ng ganyan kung walang nangyari. I just wish she's doing fine now. Kapag nalaman ko na si teckerz ang may gawa nito. I swear, i'll make his face unrecognizable after this. Ugh!

(Dorm)

Pagbaba na pagbaba ko ng car, all i heard was Fille's screaming voice. I ran as fast as i can sa pintuan ng dorm.

"Where's gretch?! Please call her! I .. I can't.."

"Hey, Fille. Shh. I'm here. Stop crying, baby. I'm here already.."

Shit. I can't bear to see her hurting like this.

"Shh. What happened, fille?"

"He.. He.. Dumped me.. *sniffs* saying na it's all a game. *sniffs*"

"Shh.. Stop crying over him. Please? He's not worth your tears. Shh, calm down fille. Okay?"

"Th..thank you gretch.."

I just held her in my arms until she stopped crying and until she finally dozed off to sleep. I just stared at her beautiful face, thinking of what happened to US. Thinking of the happy ever after that we once promised to each other. I was hoping that maybe.. Well maybe.. We could still pick up those broken hearts and mend it together with our love.

"I still love you, Fille"

I kissed her forehead and carried her to Jem's room. Uhm, we're not roommates anymore. Ever since we broke up, she decided to exchange rooms with Tajimae. Once i saw her sleeping peacefully, agad akong nagbihis at bumaba.

"Hindi ka aalis para puntahan yung siraulong yun."- A

"Hell no. If he thinks he could get away from what he's done to my Fille, then he's dead wrong. "

"You pick. Hindi ka aalis or aalis ka ng kasama si Fille?"- Dzi

"Tsk. Why do i always have to make a choice, Dzi?! Sinaktan niya si Fille. Siguro naman tama na yung rason na yun para saktan ko rin siya diba?!"

"Sometimes, hurting someone who hurt the one you love isn't the right thing to do. You just have to let them see the mistake they did."

A said that as she handed me a can of beer.

"Why do you act like that, Gretch? I thought you're totally over her. With Aly's help, remember? "

"I.. I don't know! I just... I think i'm still into her. I still love her despite all the pain she has put through me. In the end, i still yearn for her."

"Eh ang tanga mo pala, Ate gretch eh. Mahal mo pala pero hinayaan mo na umalis siya."

"Ella?"-A & Dzi

"Hi mga ate! Nagutom ako eh. Sorry haha"

"Ella, minsan you just have to let them go."

"What if they didn't want to go? Maybe they just wanted to know if you would fight for them. Fight for your love for her."

"I fought for her. I even begged for her to stay!"

"How long did you fight for her? Begging for someone to stay doesn't really mean you're fighting for them. Fighting for them means accepting all the odds and taking all the risk. "

Wow. I didn't know Ella would be capable of saying those things. Madalas kasi joketime lang lahat sa kanya.

"I never thought you'd say such thing, Ells. Antok lang siguro yan. Hahaha!" -Dzi

"Whatever ate Dzi. Goodnight, mga ate!"

Tsk. Maybe Ella's right? Maybe i haven't fought for her that hard to make her stay. Maybe.. Just maybe.. I could still get the chance to make it uo to her and prove to her that i will fight for her no matter what.

ALYSSA
I woke up not seeing Den beside me. I looked around the room and saw her standing outside the balcony. What a beautiful way to start my day! Haha!

"Uhm.. Goodmorning, Den?"

"Oh!Hi Aly! I'm sorry i didn't wake you up. You were in a deep sleep eh. Haha! How's your sleep?

"Wonderful. :) how about you, princess? "

And with that, inakbayan ko siya. Nakita ko naman na nagblush siya. How cute! Haha.

"uhm.. Ly? Wanna eat breakfast? I helped manang to cook pala. Hehe"

"You cooked?! Really? Wow, this really is a great day to start my morning!"

(Dining)
Habang kumakain, hindi ko mapigilan na tumingin sa kanya. I mean, sa tagal na na lagi kaming magkasama, ngayon ko lang siya natitigan ng ganito. And i just realized, Den really is beautiful. No wonder kung bakit maraming nanliligaw sa kanya.

"Ah, Ly? You have breadcrumbs on you cheeks. Here, let me remove it"

As Den's hands touch my cheeks, i suddenly felt like i've just been shot with electricity. Arghhh. Why are you doing this to me, Dennise? Pinapahirapan mo ko.

"Uhm.. Thanks, Den. By the way, complimets to the chef and her assistant. The best breakfast i've ever had!"

"Sus, nangbola ka pa Ly!"

"It's true! Haha. Uhm Den, is this shrimp na nilagay mo sa omelette?"

"Ah yeah. I thought you would like it. Why, Ly? Wait. Bakit may rashes ka sa mukha? Don't tell me?!"

"Ma'm Dennise, allergic po si Ma'm Aly sa sea foods. Lalo na sa Shrimp. Pasensya na ho kayo, akala ko kayo ho ang kakain nun."

"Den.. I think.. I'm.. Gonna pass. Ou-"

DENNISE
Shit. What have i done?! Hindi ko naman kasi talaga alam na allergic siya dun eh! Paano ba to? Ugh. Teka, si ate gretch nga matawagan.

"Hello, Ate gretch?!"

"Oh Den bakit?"

"Ate, emergency. Si aly kasi eh, hindi ko alam na allergic siya sa shirmps. So ayun, kumain. Sorry! Ano bang gagawin ko dito? "

"Oh. Yun lang pala, Den. Let her drink fresh lemon juice. Then she has to take a bath. And let her drink anti-allergies. Nasa drawer niya. Goodluck,den!"

"Ate wait! He..hello?!"

Ugh! Babaan ba naman ako? Tsk. Teka, i'll prepare hee lemon juice na muna. Nasaan ba yung drawer niya? Urrgh. Here it is!

"Hey, Ly? Drink this meds first along with the lemon juice. And then papaliguan kita after this. Okay? No buts!"

"ah den, kaya ko na maligo magisa. Thanks for taking care of me."

"No worries, Ly. After this, we'll drive back na sa dorm ha?"

"Okay okay. Use Red. The keys' inside my bag."

Before she went to the bathroom, she gave me a peck on my cheeks. Ugh. Aly! Why do you have to do this?! I'm afraid i'm already falling for you. But i don't want to. Still, there's something within me that says maybe.. Just maybe.. You'll fall for me too.

~Heyo. Sorry for this short update. For now, ito muna. Babawi ako. Commet and vote!! Thank youuu.
-Xoxo, Riri.