Chapter Two: The Bad and Good Reputation

Chapter Two: The Good and Bad Reputation

DENNISE
We are still here at a certain club gym. What're we doing here? Obvioulsy, playing volleyball. We've been playing for two sets and my team haven't won any set from Kiwi's team. Well, the three of us, Kristelle, Kiwi, and I are all best of friends ever since we were babies. Kiwi plays as a middle attacker, Kris excels in setting the ball, and poor me with the height of just 5'5, all i can do is to be a middle attacker. Great right? Haha! Anyway, I was pretty shocked at how good this Valdez is whenever she attacks or dig or block. Basically, she's a utility. Based from her moves, she can do all positions in volleyball.Oh! She serves well too! What a great player, I must say. I was looking at her while she's in the service line, ready to serve, Jesse recieves it, passes the ball to Kris, and the latter was shouting my name, signalling that it's for me. I approached and jumped as high as i could and hit the ball with my hardest. And the next thing I knew, Valdez's hands were towering over me for a block and it was a succesful block, except that the ball bounced back right at my fa- AGH. *ball hits Den's face*

"I- t-hink.. I'm gon-na p-pass ou.."

The last thing i heard was Kris and Kiwi shouting my name, asking for help.

"DEN!!"

(St. Luke's Medical Center, Makati)

I woke up because of Kris' bickering voice. She was lecturing Aly to be careful next time. Alright, that's my friend! Go Kris! But I froze all of a sudden when she finally spoke.

"Kris, just shut up. Hindi naman siya na commatose e. Look, she's now awake. And i really didnt mean to do that. A total accident. Alright?"

Wow. Californian accent. I suddenly laughed. A laugh that made me earn curious looks from my friends including Aly. Wait what?! She's my friend? Ugh nevermind Dennise.

"Hala. Have you gone mad, Den?!"

Kiwi said. I shot daggers at her.

"Kiwi. Just shut up and join me."

And she did. We ended up laughing together because of the way Kris acted when i got hospitalized. She looked as if I was her daughter. Hahahaha!

(Lazaro Residence)

AMY/KIWI
I was really wondering bakit iba ang kilos ni Den kanina e. She even laughed all of a sudden, a thing which she never do unless she sees something really good and i doubt that the being so motherly of Kris to her is the reason. Hmm.. I smell something fishy, Dendi! Syempre no, i've been lIving my whole life with those two kaya i know every movements nila na may meaning. Especially Dennise, who's the easiest one to read. *cellphone rings* Wait, gotcha!

Phone call:
Kiwi: Yo?
Aly: Hey Kiwi! It's me. Aly.
Kiwi: Oh hey! Why'd you call? Wait let me guess? Hmm.. You called so you could ask me Den's cellphone number so you could apologize to her kahit paano thru text? Am I right duuuude?
Aly: ... Well yeah. I didn't get the chance to say sorry to her and to ask her if she really is okay na. So, pwede mo ba ibigay sa akin?
Kiwi: Yea sure bro! Bye!
End of call-

Ha! Knew it! Si Aly talaga. Haha! Anyway, let me tell you something about Aly. 2 sides while inside the court. The good and bad reputation. The good one? She's really into volleyball and a very humble player. The bad one? Ohhh. She did mean to hit someone with that ball. She meant to hit that ball back to Jesse. Why? Ugh. Long story. Not in the place to tell.

"Kiwiiiii! My nurse! Get me some water with ice and chips and chocolates please? And oh! Some salsa! Love you kiwi!"

Ugh there she goes again. Utusan ang tingin sa amin ni Kris. I shot her a death glare,

"Kung hindi lang kita ma..matalik na kaibigan e, binitin na kita dyan!"

"Pakibilis Kiwi!!"

"Ugh... Oo na pababa na babylo-.. Baby den! Tsk."

~Whatcha say about the plot? Anyway its only the Intro part so there's more to come! Sorry if its too boring. Enjoy reading! Comment & vote!
-Xoxo, Riri