Chapter Eight: Busted

ALYSSA
It turns out that I am her problem? I don't want think that what i'm thinking right now is right. Ugh.

"Why me?"

"Please stop, Aly."

"I am asking you. Why am I your problem?!"

"Because I like you! You scumbag! Bakit ba ang manhid mo ha?! Oh, now you know. What would your next line be? I'm sorry, I like someone else?! Fuck you Aly. Don't worry. I'd get over this sooner or later."

And with that, she turned around and left me with my mouth gaped open. As i turned to ate Gretch, she's just smirking at me like nothing happened between me and Den. Does she know about this?

"Do you know anything about this, Ate gretch?"

"Ah yes. I'm sorry i didn't tell you. Ayoko lang pangunahan yung feelings ni Den."

"Bakit hindi mo ko ininform?!"

"Easy, Ly. Alangan naman na maunahan ko pa yung feelings ni Den sa pagsabi sayo na she likes you. Mas okay na siya na rin nagsabi, diba? You should be thanking me right now, Ly! Hahaha."

"What for?"

"For making Den step out of the closet. For making her realize the feelings she has for you. Now go and talk to her. "

You're a life saver, Ate gretch. I hurriedly went to my room and saw Den packing her things.

"Where are you going?"

"...."

"Den? Come on let's talk."

"...."

"I like you too. "

"Don't fool yourself Ly. You only said that kasi naawa ka sa akin."

Ouch. Bakit ba pag ako nagsabi na gusto ko ang isang tao ayaw akong paniwalaan?!

"I said i like you too."

"...."

"Come over here."

"What now?"

All i did was hug her. That's all i want right now. To hug Dennise. Then all of a sudden, our faces met, our eyes looking into each other. Slowly, i felt her lips touch mine. Then she turned around to continue fixing her things. Was that it?

"Are we good now?"

"Uhm.. *nods*"

"I'll just call gretch na iuwi ka na if you want to. I have to stay here. For business matters. Well, unless you wanna stay with me?"

"I uhm.. Is it okay with you?"

"It's settled then. I'll tell the maids to set up the two guest rooms. Start unpacking your things, baby den. *winks*"

I saw her blush. Maybe because its the first time i've ever called her baby den? I should call her that more often. She's cute when she blush. Then out of nowhere, dumating si ate gretch. And nagmamadaling magayos ng gamit. Ano to, aalis?

"Hold up, ate gretch. Why? Anong nangyari? Hindi ka ba dito matutulog? Nagmamadali ka bigla?"

"Sorry, Ly. I have to go sa dorm. Dzi called me. Si fille daw eh. Umuwing lasing. And she never did that. Kailangan ko siya makita. Don't worry. I talked to Dzi na dito na kayo matutulog. I have to go."

"Ate gretch wait!"

Then pagtingin niya, hinagis ko yung susi ng isa sa mga kotse ko.

"which one Ly?"

"Batman. :)"

"I owe you one! Bye den! Enjoy!"

Batman's my other car. Its a black lamborghini. So i call him Batman because its looks like batman's car. Haha!
Pagkaalis ni Ate gretch, naupo lang kami ni Den sa bean bags.

"How many cars do you have, Aly?

"Uhm.. 4? Hehe."

"Holy shit! Why do you have 4 cars?! Where did you get them?!"

"Uhm.. Its my parents' reward. I bagged the MVP in shakey's v-league 2 times. So i got Batman and Red, the one i use at school, for that. Then i became captain, i got Tivo, the Big car, for that. And i passed ACET, i got Stockhinger for that. The yellow camaro. :)"

"You really are rich. Ugh. I envy you."

"Uhm.. Its their only way of appreciating my greatness. Haha! "

"Whatever. Haha. Btw, Ly, sino kasama mo sa bahay?"

"Si dad, Uuwi lang yun pag walang business meeting. Si ma occasional lang umuwi. The last time i saw them is nung first day natin sa dorm. Sila kuya naman, independent na sila so basically-"

"you got the house to yourself? Haha. Hindi ka ba nasasad? Magisa ka lang?"

"Exactly. Haha. Actually, may times na i sudenly miss them. But, mas okay na to. Less worries and nandyan naman kayo eh. Nandyan ka naman. *winks*"

"Sus, love mo lang ako eh. Hahaha!"

I became unseasy with that remark of hers. Love? Teach me how to love, Den. I've lost that loving feeling. Make me remember how to love. To break the tension going on, i just asked her random things.

" Ikaw, diba you live with your mom and si jus and mosh?"

"Yeah! But i have my own condominium. Si dad lives there minsan. "

"Den, please don't laugh but ilan na naging ex boyfriend mo?"

"Pffft! Haha. Wait.. One..two..three..four. Four, Ly! Ikaw?"

"Binilang mo pa talaga ha? Hahaha. Uhm.. 3 ex boyfriends 1 ex girlfriend."

"0.0 I never thought na what they said about you was true! Babaero ka pala talaga. Hahaha. Anyway, sino?"

"Oh. It's Jessey. Jessey De Leon from Ust. Remember when i accidentally hit you with the ball last summer? Supposedly, that block was intended to hit her, but then sumulpot ka bigla eh. Ayan ikaw natamaan. Hahaha!"

"Ang bad mo Aly!"

Then she throwed a pillow at me. Abaaa! I got back at her and tickled her. We played the tickling game! Then bigla siyang naout of balance and with instict, nahila niya ko which caused me to fall on top of her. Seconds passed and we just looked at each other's gazes. Uhm.. Ah. I guess it's a little awkward.

"Ah ano uhm.. Den, ayaw mo pa ba magpahinga?"

"Good thing you asked that, Ly. I became sleepy all of a sudden eh. "

Then I stood up, offered her a hand, which she gladly takes. I fixed the bed na and positioned my self to sleep. I'm already dozing of to sleep when i noticed Den shifting into different positions. Ang kulit. What's with her ba?

"Ly?"

"Hmm?"

"I can't sleep.."

"Come here"

I gestured her to come near me, and when she did, i hugged her and she suddenly pulled my arm towards her head. Ginawa niyang unan yung braso ko. The next two things she did sent a thousand butterflies in my stomach. She hugged my waist, then hid her face into my neck.

"Much better?"

"Mmm-hmm. Perfect. "

We usually sleep together sa dorm, we eve had our beds placed together, but this time it's different. It felt like there's this magical connection that's linking the both of us to each other.

" Goodnight, Dennise."

"Goodnight, Aly."

Ugh.. Why do you have this effect on me, Dennise Lazaro? I've never felt this way before. I just hope this feelings within me could grow into something more special that what we have right now. And with that, i kissed her forehead and finally allowed sleep to take me.

~Hiiii. Done with the last update for today. :) Comment and Vote!
-Xoxo, Riri.