The Festival: Quidditch

Hogwarts, Scotland . . .

1991, December 16th, Monday

7:45 A.M.

Ravenclaw Dorm room, Mirabel's room...

"Is she all right?" 

"She's been asleep all day yesterday, maybe she still needs rest."

"She'll wake up soon." 

Mirabel hears all of these voices talking which then caused her to wake up. When she wakes up, she sees her entire family standing over her on her left and right side with worried faces. She soon gets up from her bed slightly and sees that she and her familia aren't in the nurse's office. Instead, they are in her dorm room. Mirabel looks at her family with wide confused/shocked eyes, then she asks them, "What's going on?" 

Julieta was the first to answer with Augustine holding her hand for support, "Y-Y-You passed out after you made that-that-that dragón. We brought you back here so then we can keep a better eye on you." 

Mirabel nods her head, showing that she understands, then asks, "Okay, but how did you get in here?" 

Pepa answers while she and her childing were in the embrace of Felix, "You're amigas let us in, they showed us you're room." Then her mood changes slightly with a dark cloud hovering over her, "And that painting had no respect, at all." 

Felix calms Pepa down and says with a smile, "You've made wonderful friends here. Even the other students tried to come over and help, but it's against the rules to be here." 

Camilo then says, "Yeah, because it's the girls' dorm room." 

Felix adds, "That, and it's against the rules for other house members to enter a dorm room that isn't theirs." 

Mirabel nods her head and asks, "So, I'm guessing that I'm going back to Encanto, huh?" 

Just then, Abuela along with Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Flitwick walks into Mirabel's room most had serious faces while Flitwick had the biggest smile on his face. Mirabel looks slightly scared and worried that her performance at the stadium would mean that she'll be taken out of Hogwarts. 

Dumbledore was the first to say, "Ms. Yureimoto, I'm afraid that I must give you bad news." 

Mirabel looks down slightly and asks, "I'm going back to Encanto." 

The teachers look amongst themselves with shocked expressions at Mirabel's guess. McGonagall cleared things up, "Of course, not my dear, you're not heading back home." Mirabel tilts her head to the right confused a little more. "The bad news is that you won't be in playing the quidditch game today against Hufflepuff." Mirabel sighs in relief that she won't be going back to Encanto. McGonagall, "Now we're faced with a gloating Flitwick." 

Professor Flitwick then says, "You'd be happy too when one of you're star students created one of most excellent performances ever." With pure joy. "Not only one of the star students showed off excellent casting movements, but is also in Ravenclaw and has given my house 1,400 points. Which has placed us as the main lead for the House cup." Flitwick then turns to Mirabel and says, "Ms. Yureimoto, I must say; I was a little surprised when you cast Expecto Patronum as your final spell, but I wasn't surprised that you cast the spell. Only some of the top, most talented, best students can cast a spell like that with a great magnitude as well." He then turns to McGonagall with a smug face. 

Dumbledore coughs out loud causing the teachers to act professionally before saying, "Since Ms. Yureimoto is going to have the day to herself," He then turns to Mirabel and asks, "Perhaps you would like to show her familia around Hogwarts before your team begins their match?" Mirabel nods her head accepting the option. Dumbledore bows slightly and says before signaling the teachers to leave.