Hogwarts 🏰

'August 12th, 1991,
Dear diary, it has been exactly four days, three hours, and 26 minutes since Belle came back from Diagon Alley. After Mirabel cried in Ms. McGonagall's arms, she fell asleep, and Ms. McGonagall was kind enough to carry Mirabel to the nursery with her things and her new pets. The next day, Mirabel showed the family both her new cat; Ghost, and opened the cage of her mail bird, the bird in the cage is a navy blue phoenix with light blue tail feathers and a dark blue beak. Belle came up with the name of the bird: Hephaestus. She also showed the family her wand which turned out that wand belonged to Desamonda. Belle's told us that she made her first outside friends, she said their names were; Harry Potter, Cho Chang, and Luna Lovegood. Everyone in the family was so proud of her for making friends outside of Encanto. 
On the same day, Mr. Dumbledore arrived and the two started practicing Belle's spells for her first year. During Belle's first practice, she showed Mr. Dumbledore her first spell. The moment that I saw and heard that spell from afar, it took me back to when Tia Desamonda was around before she died. Before Tio Bruno and Tia Desamonda got married, Tia and I used to go on long walks outside the village in the woods. They were peaceful, and quiet, the only time I ever felt more peaceful, was when she played her violin, and when she played her violin I was able to hear her songs and just her songs. One time, when I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, a snake was near me and was about to bite me, but that snake couldn't bite me. Because Tia Desamonda stopped the song out of nowhere said the words "Nobasa reta ude" and a massive blue hand came out of the same wand that Mirabel now has and grabbed the snake. After that incident, Tia told me that she was a witch, but for some reason, I knew that she wasn't telling me everything. She asked me to promise her not to tell anyone about her being a witch, not even our family.
On Mirabel's first birthday, before she left, she told me to keep a watch over Belle, and to make sure to watch out for 'the spell with no name'. I never knew what she meant by that. But ever since then I have watched over Belle, played with her, laughed, and sang to her. It wasn't just because I promise to keep an eye on her, it was because she's family and family looks out for each other.

But now... With Mirabel learning spells from Dumbledore every day during her practices with Dumbledore, I'm worried that Belle is going to be taught something that is going to get her hurt.'

"Dolores, is something wrong?" 

Dolores looks over her shoulder, startled but the sudden appearance of Mirabel. Mirabel right now wore her mama's old clothes from when she was eleven years old and wearing her mama's old beret over her head. Dolores shakes her head and says, "No, everything is," She stops herself from lying to her cousin, "Yes, something is wrong right now. Currently, Dolores sat in the dining room sitting in her chair with her diary on the table and her pencil in her right hand. 

Mirabel pulls up a chair next to Dolores and sits by Dolores's right side and asks, "Do you want to talk about it?" 

Dolores nods her head and answers, "It's just that, I have been lying to everyone in this family, to Tio Bruno, and worst of all I have lied to you. I wanted to tell you for so long about Tia Desamonda but, I promise her that I won't tell anyone, not even you." 

Mirabel looks worried at her older cousin and says, "Dolores, it's okay if you can't tell me what you promised mama. Even though you're sworn to secrecy, I'm okay with that. Just, know that whatever or whenever you want to share, just know that I'll be here and our family is here to help. Okay?" Mirabel then hugs Dolores's right side. 

Dolores then says, "Before Tia Desamonda left, she asked me to promise her to watch over you, to make sure that you were safe while she was gone. She never told me how long she was going to be gone. She never told me for how long, I knew that I needed to protect you, care for you like she would have done if she was here. But now, I'm afraid I'm breaking that promise while you're at Hogwarts." Dolores then begins to cry in her little cousin's arms.