A Mom 👩‍👧 name. . .

"...Desamonda Aokai Yureimoto." Mirabel answered with a smile across her face with tear marks still fresh on her face and cheeks. 

McGonagall's eyes widen in shock at the news that she has been given. She hasn't heard Desamonda's name for nearly ten years, and now Mirabel Madrigal told her who her mother is. But this explains a lot for McGonagall's side. When she looked at Mirabel for the first time, she felt something familiar with the girl's looks and her smile, she finally pieced it all together. Even though she never met or even seen her father, she can tell that Mirabel takes after so much of her mother and so little of her father. Mirabel has her mother's blue eyes, the same blue eyes that everyone in her class feared. Her shoulder touching hair with a few of her front bangs being swooshed to the right. Her smile that most people were scared of. Mirabel Madrigal--Yureimoto looks so much like her mother when she was eleven years old, her head, the length/width of her eyes, her nose, and she even has her mother's tears. But remove the fact that Mirabel's hair is brown/curly, her light-brown skin and you have an eleven-year-old Desamonda Aokai Yureimoto standing right before you smiling. It was almost horrifyingly at how much Mirabel looked just like her mother, knowing Desamonda that would be a compliment that would make Desamonda cry with joy. 

Julieta then asks breaking McGonagall out of her long examination stare at her niece, "Is everything alright? Have you met her before?" 

Mirabel then lets go of Julieta and runs over to McGonagall and goes up to her. She stops at her feet and looks up at her to ask, "H-Have you saw my mama? Have you met her? Can you tell me where is she? Can you ask her why she left home, was it because of... me?" Mirabel asked while holding back a wave of tears and failing. Her tears start to flow down her cheeks. After a few seconds, her tears start to turn to a navy color blue which shocked McGonagall. 

McGonagall's response was, not what Mirabel hoped for. She was still shocked but, "I... I need to talk to headmaster Dumbledore about... Resent development." She pulls out her wand, and before she could use some kind of magic she looks at Mirabel still sees her crying. She says to her, "Don't worry Ms. Mira-- Yureimoto," She stutters for a second, "You and you're family will have your much-deserved answers. I give you all my word." She then disappears leaving the family to wonder, what happened to Desamonda. 

Julieta was about to walk up to Mirabel when she turns to her Tia and asks her with tears in her eyes, "What happened to mama? Was it {sniffs, sniffs} because of me?" Mirabel then breaks down crying causing her to go down on her knees crying. Her Tia and Tio rush over to her in an attempt to comfort her in this difficult time for her.

________________________________________________________________________________

At Hogwarts... 

McGonagall arrived in front of the door that leads to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore's office, the headmaster of Hogwarts of Wizardry and Witchcraft. He is an understanding, thoughtful man whom the teachers along with the students/parents have come to respect. He has taught many students all of whom have become someone that society has come to respect. But out of all of the students that he has taught, one student has affected him the most after their death; Desamonda Aokai Yureimoto. When Dumbledore along with most of the wizarding world, mainly her fellow students heard of her untimely demise they were shocked. To honor and remember her, those students asked if they could build a statue in remembrance of her. Desamonda Aokai Yureimoto was one of a kind, and her acts of kindness will never be forgotten. 

She rushed through the door and walks into Dumbledore's office. She walks into a meeting that he and another teacher, Severus Snape, were having. Snape is the head of Slytherin House in Hogwarts and is also the school's potion master too. He originally planned on being the teacher for Defense against Dark Magic. Snape was described by Desamonda as being an exceptionally skilled wizard whose sarcastic, controlled exterior conceals deep emotions and anguish. Desamonda used to tutor Snape even though they were both ages apart and yet their grades were highly and widely different, her tutoring methods for Snape and most other students were... unique than others. When he heard of her death, he was taken hard.