"Aha, it's no problem! I'll go find Cheryl," she smiles walking back and waving me a salute.

I shook my head smiling and made my way to the seat beside Rm. The students quickly cleared the way when they saw me.

"So when's the match starting?" I ask plopping beside Rm. He adjusted his glasses and checks his watch "In 3 mins probs,"

"Who do you think is gonna win?" I ask as I look around the pitch. The players were about to fly.

"Hard to choose, Gryffindor is strong. Hufflepuff is fast," he nods while shrugging.

He's right. Moreover both the teams had members of the elite, not to forget that they were masters at their places.

"Lisa's first game right?" Rm asks.

"Yup, I'm excited for her." I smile as soon the players come out flying across the pitch.

Lisa waved at me and Jungkook flew past her as she stumbled holding her broomstick. I chuckle and look around to see Hobi flying on the other side.

I gave all of them a thumbs up and sat comfortably on my seat. Soon a guy caught my eye. Silas. He flashes me his dimpled smile and gave me a wink.

I smile back and rolled my eyes looking at headmaster Psy as he begins the opening ceremony.

"Goooooood Morninggg! Welcome to Hogwarts's first-ever Homecoming Quidditch tournament!" Headmaster beams, "Today's game is Gryffindor Vs. Hufflepuff!"

The players got in their places and I turned my interest toward it.

"Where are the guys?" I ask the girls as we make our way to the girl's washroom

"Probably celebrating Gryffindor's victory and making Hobi drunk. Poor hobi had to go through their stupid idea." Rosé mutters rolling her eyes.

"Well, he deserves to be happy too... After today's match but still there's another match for Hufflepuff for third place." Jennie shrugs wrapping her around Rosé's shoulder.

"Yaa, don't think too much, Hufflepuff did great Rosie," I assure the Hufflepuff's prefect.

"Yaa," she sighs, "let's celebrate Lisa's victory instead." She smiles and we walk into the washroom where Lisa was changing.

As soon as we entered, the girls in the washroom turned their faces toward us like they were waiting for us. Wait, it's Willow's gang.

I ignored them and quickly went to the mirror to wash my hands. Rosé walked to the changing room door to let Lisa know we were there. Jennie glared at the girls who were giving us nasty looks.

"Oh look the elite angels are here," Willow's amazingly annoying voice interrupted.

Not today, Willow not today.

Willow and her gang had been trying everything to make the elite girls pissed for the last 3 years. But their attempt to make us piss had 0 results.

That rivalry turned into a regular thing between groups but the difference was, we never let the boys of the elites know about it. We were enough to handle it.

I turned back up and leaned against the wall while pulling tissue papers from the machine. "It's nice to meet you too Willow."

"And it's not nice to meet you, Jisoo." Kara, Willow's best friend answered.

"Says the one who waited in the washroom for us to show up," Rosé scoffs.

Willow's gang cracked up instead. Whatever these doofus thinks it's funny to laugh it's really not-/

We raised our eyebrows at them as Lisa comes out wearing her robe and handling her backpack to Rosé. She looks at them and then at us. "Why are these plastics giggling like they got free offers of unlimited surgeries."

Jennie cracks up immediately while I and Rosé try not to laugh. The girls immediately stop laughing. "You bitch," Willow walks to grab Lisa but her friends stop her from doing it.

"Good that you stopped her, those weak arms would've easily broken into pieces," Jennie smirks as we turn to leave.

"This isn't over!" Willow screamed.

"This isn't over," Lisa mimicked her in a high-pitched voice then showed her the finger. We laughed and walked out.

"Those girls are dummies," Rosé mutters while eating her burger

"Literally they are- like whotf embarrasses themselves their own?" Lisa scoffs rolling her eyes.

"The pillow girls? Yes." I say as I sip my coffee. We all were sitting in the great hall for a snack. The guys didn't arrive so we decided to get ourselves food and enjoy ourselves. What's better than a little bit of food and gossip?

"Exactly. Even if they hate us, they always flirt with the elite guys." Rosé agrees.

Jennie puts her sandwich down agreeing with Rosé, "Ikr! Idk why my idiot of a brother danced with her yesterday! I'm still pissed at him for choosing her."

I rolled my at the memory and took a bite of my donut. Soon as I looked up, Lisa's eyes caught mine. I raised my eyebrows and asked her, "What?"

Her eyes light up and she leans forward placing her arms on the table, "Unnie, the last time I saw Taehyung was when you both danced together and he left soon after he saw Silas-"

"Okay, yaa so?" I made a weird face.

"He left the room without saying a word. He didn't even look at Willow!" Lisa smiles.

"Okay and?" I ask her still with the same expression.

"Ayo, you mean my brother was jealous of Silas?" Jennie asks with a smile tugging her face. What the-

"Oh my God," Rosé squeals.

"You all are so fucking delusional!" I scoff leaning back in the chair.

"No, we're not! Come on unnie!"

Tell me why I'm still here with them.

I leave a sigh in frustration while standing up, "Bye I'm leaving!"

"Noooo wait, sorry!" Rosé and Lisa pull me back.

"Change the topic then I'll sit," I asked them. They looked at each other then nodded changing the topic to homecoming ball dresses.

I sat on my sit thinking about what they earlier said. Were they right?

Eww no, why would he be jealous? He barely even talked to me for the last 3 years?!

*•*•*•*•*

So here's the update!
Sorry, I vanished. I'll be more regular!