Then we heard a loud voice that concert is gonna start in 30 minutes.

Jin's pov

"Finally...i met her", i said to jk.

I told him everything but as if he wasn't listening to me...he was engrossed in his own thoughts..i yelled at him...and he made his cute bunny pout...i started laughing at him...i was sooo happy and I enjoyed the concert alot..army was sooo happy...they were looking so energetic...after the concert was over..i went to other members who were looking at me very weirdly...
I was confused..and suddenly V asked me where was I..!!

Omg..how he knows..!? We went there without telling anyone...!!
I looked at jk and he supported me by saying that they went no where...they were just roaming on the rooftop of the hotel..and thankfully everybody got convinced..!!

Omg...i can't wait..just 1 more hour and then she will call me..!!
I went to my room and was looking at my phone as if it was some yummy dish..ohh...i am hungry..i called using the hotel's phone and ordered some breakfast for me.

Kishita's pov

Am i still dreaming..!? I couldn't enjoy myself while listening their voices outside the concert hall coz of that incident..i still don't know whether he was real or not..!? Should I dial that number.!? I think I should..but what if it's fraud.!? What if someone came to know.!? They would laugh at me!

But all of a sudden i heard a voice from behind and it was komal..

she came to me and asked me if I m okay..?
I can't hide anything from her as she is my soulmate friend..so i told her everything and showed her that number...she was in a shock for a while but soon she gained conscious and asked me to call that number....!!!!

but..!!?? Wt if it's fraud..!!? But soon she reminded me that how jin was coming to my side again and again in the concert..maybe he got attracted towards me..!! Really..? Me..? I m sooo ugly..!!!

She asked me to call fast as its already 8.58 am...!!

I was still not sure but she took my Phone and dialled that number..!! Omg..did she really..!?

She gave me the phone and the person on other line pick it up on the first bell as if he was just waiting to attend my call.
Me~ hello
Jin~ hi
Me~ are you...
Jin~ (he cut my words and said) u still think that its a dream..!!
Me~ no..but...i mean...i dont..i don't know what to say..
Jin~ okay, just relax... Can u meet me for once..?
Me~( really..he asked me that) Yes, why not..!!
Jin~ okay, actually I can't come outside my hotel but u r a free bird..you can roam around easily..so please can you come at hotel XYZ at 3 pm..!?
I just said yes...

I wanted to talk more but he cut the call saying that there is someone on the door so he can't talk for now.
Komal asked me what happened and I explained everything to her..!!
She was soooo happy as if everything is unreal..!!
She said," I will also come with you."

Jin's room

I was talking to her and suddenly someone came in...I had to cut the call and oh god..it was just JK..!! Really i was talking to her...you should have waited for me to finish the call first..!! I again shouted at him..but he started laughing at me..!! Like seriously.. why..!! =_=

He just said sorry and told that he would also like to meet his sister in law..!!

I mean "why..!?"

He said that he helped me alot so he should also get a chance to meet her. I couldn't refuse him as he asked for it so cutely making his bunny pout..!!
Okay jk..u can meet..but don't tell anyone..okay..!?

Jk's pov

It was 12pm already, it was the time to do the mic check...we got sooo much happy when we saw army..!!
And i don't know y but my eyes were looking for that girl...yess..i m talking about that girl who shouted at me last night >.<
She was cute tho..!!
I wanted to see her once again...! I hope that i can meet her once again..!! Just for once..!!

It was 2.40 pm already...jin hyung was shouting at me...but i m not that much late..hyung...wait..!!

He said..r u jimin..(jimin means late u know)

I was not soo happy after listening his words so i went to him as soon as I could..!! >.<

Jin hyung called her..i mean..my SIL..and told her to cover her face...and come to the restaurant of the hotel and the seat no. is 7.
Both of us covered our faces and went to that seat... actually it was a private table... no one could see us.

Jin hyung asked me to wait near the lift area as he will introduce me after sometime.

Kishita's pov

I don't know that what's gonna happen. I m still confused but I know that I am with komal and I am sure that we can protect ourselves in case there is any problem.

I went inside and she told me that she will wait for me near the waiting area. I was very nervous and I asked the receptionist about the restaurant and soon I found it and went inside. I found table no. 7. It was a private table. I got a little bit scared but I went inside.

I saw a man was sitting inside. He had wide shoulders. I could see him from his back. He turned his face towards me, he stood up and...

Author's pov:

1655 words...!!
Okay...!! Let's wait for the next part...!!
Thanku army..!!