Author's Note

Author's Note [Updated June 21, 2022]

At last, at last. We've reached the end of the road.

But it's not quite over yet.

It's a strange thing, to live so often and so intimately in the mind of a fictional character. To wonder what they wonder. To dream what they dream. And now, dear reader, it's (almost) time for me to share that experience with all of you.

I knew from the start the trajectory this story would take. How it would all end, and why. And yes, I do mean the very start, way back in chapter one of The Psychopath Next Door. There were elements that needed to be hammered out along the way, to be sure. But this book and its resolution has been a long time coming.

Thank you for being a part of Cooper and Calla's journey. As always, enjoy!

xoxo

Copyright © 2022 by Carson Faircloth

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.