PROLOGUE

Shaniqua was sitting on a chair while reading books inside the library. Taking notes from the books to get more information and to guide her in studying. In her high school days, she is the top student batch of 2019-2020. She has tons of medals and certificates because she was an independent student by joining academic activities and school organizations. Today in college life, it's hard for her to adjust even though she is smart but she was stressed because of her major course subject which is taking a Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Science.

She had a boyfriend named James but they already broke up because of her being serious in study. She doesn't want to show up in public, it feels awkward. That's why James cheated on her.

Starring at the other side of her desk and sees two students being PDAs and it is only junior high school students.

"Nag-aaral ba sila or naglalampungan? Mga bata nga naman." she shakes her head then close the book and stood up.

Shaniqua went to the front side where she can bring back the book she use. The librarian said that the book she uses needs first to quarantine to check if they are logging in to the back page of the book.

After she logs out of the library, she went to her locker room to get her bag. Then she closes it but she was surprised because Jerimiah appeared to her. Her mood suddenly changes because Jerimiah is being stubborn every day.

"Hi Shaniqua." he blocked her at the corner of the locker room.

"Excuse me," Shaniqua said then she walkout but Jerimiah pulled her hand.

"Ang sungit mo, ang ganda mo pa naman. Kaya crush kita." Jeremiah said that while his friends are laughing.

"Don't you dare to ruin my day." she hissed

"Why? I just wanna see my crush every day how pretty, until you fell in love with me." pagmamayabang nito sa sarili.

"Please get out of my face. You're so being rude where are your manners? Did your parents teach you that kind of your behavior? What the heck Jerimiah? Ilang beses na kita sinabihan na tantanan mo na ako. Sa kakaiwas ko sa iyo lalo kang nangungulit. Ganyan ba ang style na magpapapansin sa mga Babae? Diba hindi? Tigilan mo na iyan. Kalalaki mong tao napaka galawgaw mo daig mo pa ang babae na sinilihan sa singit. Tang-ina mo gago." she walks out then Jerimiah starring at what Shaniqua moves.

She feels guilty about Jeremiah for what she did, but she did it right to stop him. She doesn't like that kind of man who teases her every day just to fall for him, she can't easily fall for the men around her because her ex-boyfriend might repeat what she did to her.

She is Shaniqua Latisha Ezra, 19 years old, smart in class, and rude to talk to. Most of her classmates and professors are embarrassed to pronounce her name. Others called her 'SHANI', 'SHANIK', and 'SHANIKA'. But the correct pronunciation is 'SHANIKWA'. Because her parents make it difficult for her to come up with a name for her and are too clever to come up with a unique name for her.

She is hard to get when someone guys around her. Many rejections because they are not serious to her. Other girls are envious of her because of her physical appearance, her hair is curly, she is skinny and her eyes are hazelnut.

She was thinking about what she did last time while she was walking in her direction and she bumped into a guy's body and her things fell.

Her book fell inside the bag as well as personal hygiene items. She felt ashamed because the man had picked up her napkin pads.

"Ahhh Ms. gamit mo. Sorry hindi ko sinasadya mahulog gamit mo." Other things were handed to her as well as her napkin pad. Her cheeks got redder and she avoided looking at the man and thanked him.

The man immediately left where she was and she saw the face what it looked like. She noticed that it looked familiar to her, just didn't know where he had seen it. She ignored it then she fixed herself and went straight to where she was going.

She went straight to the canteen and someone was calling her name.

"Shaniqua yoohoo" that voice is familiar.

"Hey, Shaniqua. Sandali lang." it's Andrea her childhood friend.

"Bilisan mo." she said

"Balita ko sa mga iba nating nga kabatch ay nakipag-away ka daw kay Jerimiah."

"Ughhh hindi ako nakipag-away. He ruined my day. Araw-araw nalang ako ginugulo ng gung-gong na na iyon." she rolled her eyes with her best friend.

"Hahaha, hayaan mo na may pag ka kulang sa aruga ng magulang iyon kaya papansin masyado."

"Haha, sinabi mo pa. Tara kain gutom na ako. Nagutom ako sa kakabunganga kay Jerimiah." niyaya niya si Andrea.

"Sure gutom na din ako kakahanap ng mga boys eh haha." she was joking this is nothing new to her. She always says that every day and she ignored it.

|CAFEMANUNULAT|