The Search

Tom growled, his breathing fast, his legs tired from running after Tord for so long, his intakes of breath are hard to swallow. "Come back here! YOU--" Tom viciously yelled after him, Edd and Matt continue to follow, with great difficulty of course, they weren't as athletic as either of the two men in front of them, who were much quicker than them than they expected. Edd was exhausted, here they were trying to get out of the apartments they live in for once, and they end up meeting their "friend" the person who changed their lives, not for the better.

"TOM, WAIT UP-" Edd quickly yelled out, losing his breath, Matt grabbed his shoulder, helping to keep him upright. "I cant believe Todd is alive!" Matt mostly screamed as the continued on running down the sidewalk, many people turn to look in their direction as they passed. "it's tord!, and I can't believe it either!" Edd said as they were finally catching up to them.

Tord stumbled a bit as he ran, he ran as fast as he possibly could, the sun was still so high in the sky as it was mid-day, and he was sweating profusely, "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Tord began, "COME ON WE CAN TALK ABOUT TH--" he stopped dead in his tracks, they ended up running straight into an alley way by mistake.

"AHA!, I'VE GOT YOU NOW!" Tom yells, Tord turned towards Tom, a nervous smile on his half scarred face, sweat dripped down from his forehead and to his nose as well as the rest of his face, well, what was left of it anyways. Toms expression showed nothing but anger, betrayal, and a taste for violence.

"AHAHAHA, TOM-- HELLO OLD FRIEND-- did not expect to see you here--" Tord said nervously, Tom began to walk towards him in a frightening pace. Matt and Edd finally turned the corner and into the alley way where the other two were, Matt basically was gasping for breath at that point, Edd was no better, the situation was tense, why couldn't today just be normal, why?

Tom got so close to Tord he could feel the hot breath from the other man on his scarred face, it was making him very uncomfortable, especially with how the other man was too mad for his own good, Tord thought Tom might actually burst a blood vessel or something.

"How the HELL are you alive.." Tom hissed out, "I thought my harpoon KILLED YOU.." Tord gulped, and suddenly let go of the breath he didn't know he had been holding in. "Well.." tord began, trying to make since of the jumble of words he had in his head, desperately trying to make a coherent sentence, "The uhm-- harpoon only slightly got me, most of the damage you see on me now is from the..explosion." the man, who still wore a red hoodie like he use to, but now accompanied it by a blue overcoat, explained.

Edd walked up to where the two men were, Matt followed, a bit slower than Edd, trying to process this information. "So, you survived." Edd says, sighing and rubbing his temples, he was getting a really bad headache from all of this, he should of just stayed at home with ringo.

"I guess I did.." Tord said sighing, "Sometimes I wish I hadn't, especially after all that happened that day." "And what exactly was your sick and twisted goal?, hm?" Tom growled out, Tord looked down at the other men's feet in front of him, all eyes were on him, of course, why wouldn't they be?, he ruined these men's lives, he took the life one of their neighbors, where did it all go wrong?, what even was his goal to begin with?, he guessed he would have to explain it to the best of his ability.

"Let me try to explain"