54) The Unsaid Feelings

Don't get confused by the inner feelings it's in first person.

*******************

Author's Pov

"Digvijay..." the words left her mouth after some time.

The closeness between them was making her see the darkness of his eyes clearly.

He was angry and it made her nervous.

She glanced away from his silent eyes and looked somewhere else.

"Digvijay," her voice bounced around the quiet room as she called him again with a little scared smile on her lips.

However he was silently looking down at her. It was making her self conscious.

His eyes were not only dark but dangerous too. It was leaving an imprint of fear in her mind.

She rubbed the end of her ear between her fingers, wandering her eyes around the empty room.

She can't let the fear eat her again.

"Umm I was going to the library," she mumbled when he did not utter a word.

All she got was a silent glare from him.

"What are you doing here?"His voice came hard, making her tremble.

She looked up at him. The darkness in his eyes intensified, leaving her heart racing inside her chest.

Aadya blinked and moved her gaze down and focused her attention on his lips. They were moving, saying something to her,"I don't like this room. Don't come here again, " Digvijay warned with cold eyes.

But Aadya's mind was only on his moving lips. By the rigidness of his shoulders and the heaviness around the atmosphere she knew he was not only angry but disappointed too.

"Babe.." the word left his mouth which was supposed to be followed by the others but they never came because Aadya pressed her moist lips to his dry ones.

He was startled and in reflex wrapped his arms around her tiny waist as she let out her tongue and pressed it against his rough lips.

She didn't know how to react when he was getting grumpy without any reason.

And the closeness between them and his rough brown lips were inviting so she did what her heart said.

Following her heart like a lost puppy she poured her everything to the kiss.

Digvijay was shocked by her sudden kiss but soon he kissed her back with the same passion and opened his mouth accepting her tongue inside.

He gripped her open hair tightly in a fist, titling her neck to one side he took the dominance and controlled the kiss.

Aadya desperately opened her mouth more, letting him kiss her like an animal. While his one hand held her hair the other one ran to her neck, drawing a circle of his fingers on her skin.