Ch.2 Deal with the Devil (Vol.4)

POV Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Manabe: So it w-was you...

Ayanokouji: Yes, I am the sender. What can you say in your defence?

Manabe: What are you...

Ayanokouji: I did everything you needed. I found information about her past, made a plan for our revenge, sent her to a deserted place and made sure that no one would come. All this is useless now because of your failure.

Manabe: But you didn't...

Ayanokouji: Tell you she's strong? Well, it's true that I didn't give you that information. But what does that change? You should be prepared for this situation, but you let your guard down. Because of your mistake, you are now lying on the ground.

Manabe: I'm sorry...

She is speechless in this situation. She understands perfectly that this is her fault. Finally, I have pushed her to the limit and can move on to the next stage of the plan. I need to calm her down, because she will need to think clearly when I start this with her. So I turn off my real eyes and speak.

Ayanokouji: *Sigh* Well, what's done is done, we can't change anything now. Are you all right? Was her blow that strong? Can you get up now?

Manabe: Well, it hurts, but I think I can do it. Can you give me a hand?

I held out my hand to her. She slowly stood up and leaned against the wall. It looked like she was lying, saying it didn't hurt that much. She can barely stand, so it would be pointless to talk about going for a walk.

Ayanokouji: What are you going to do? She scared your friends and I think she will continue her act with them.

Manabe: Do you see many possibilities? I will protect them even if it hurts me. I don't plan to confront her alone, so everything should be fine. If she tries something, I will make a plan to drive her away.

Ayanokouji: Do you think that would work? Karuizawa already knows that you are weak and can't do anything to her. Do you think that will stop her from doing something similar in the future?

Manabe: ...

Ayanokouji: Besides, what are you going to do about the future rumours?

Manabe: What rumours?

Ayanokouji: Rumours that she can spread about you being a weak girl who can only bark at others.

Manabe: She doesn't dare...

Ayanokouji: I don't think you're in a position to protest. Because now Karuizawa controls your life and hers. What do you think will happen when people hear this revelation? Your friends will be treated like garbage, because people will know that they can't protect themselves. People will start to bring up old grudges. I've heard that your classmates don't like your group. Then they will be bullied, which will cause them great trauma. You can think about the end of this story, right?

I made it clear to her that she was useless in this situation. She starts to shake and I can see anger, fear and desperation in her eyes. That's what I've been trying to do all along. I just have to push her a little further.

Ayanokouji: Of course I can help you. But after your failure, you should not hope for a small price. Do you understand?

Manabe: What do you want? Information? Points? Or do you just want my body like most boys?

Ayanokouji: After your body? Hmmm... So, are you willing to take this as some kind of payment for my work?

Manabe: W-What! N-N-N-NO! I didn't mean--