Nurse dressed and also gave the tablet to sammy, which she said to give to Karan after he eats something.

Sammy dragged Karan along with him to where the family was sitting.

SK saw them entering and she was scared looking at Karan, she in her entire life didn't see Karan like this, she hesitated to come to them, and Karan noticed that. This incident brought tears to his eyes, he just went towards his mom, who was sitting with aai.

KM: beta yeh kya banaya apna haath ko tu. Pagal hogaya kya.

TM: bacha, already yeh donon ko aise dekh ke toot chuki hoon, abb tu bhi aise mat kar.

He hugged both of them saying..,

Karan: sorry aai, mumma. Bas small cut hain. Aap please calm down. And aai mumma, trust me I will not let anything happen to them.. I promise and I am sorry I couldn't save them from getting hurt.

Few tears rolled down, but he quickly wiped it off..,,,

TD: champ.. you aren't at fault you did try your best right. Aur tu hi Bol, aise situation mein won't you come forward to prevent any of us from getting hurt? Woh donon bhi wahi kiya.

Karan hugged him tightly, KD caressed his hairs..

KD: sunny puttar, tu ne kuch galat nahin kiya. Apne aap ko blame mat karo. Aur apna gussa ko bhi control mein rakhooo.

He hugged his dad too, all of them trusted him and he needed to hear that.

Sammy hugged SK, who was standing alone.

Doctor who treated raj came out first..,

Seeing him Karan quickly moved towards his side and asked..,

Karan: doctor how's he? What's wrong? Say something.

Doctor: control Karan, and SP ji raj ko phir se kuch hua kya? Like something that triggered his depression again???

And this came as a shock to the elders and SK except Karan and sammy..,,

KM: Haye rabba, yeh kya hua. Aap kya bol rahe ho?

KD: doctor saaf bolo na kya hua?

Doctor ignored him and asked Karan strictly this time.

Doctor: sunny will you say it or not?

Karan knew he has to tell it, there's no way that the doctor who also happened to be his and raj's good friend will leave it here.

Karan: adi, few things happened when he went Hyderabad a week back and it triggered him a lot that his migraine came back and

Sammy: shit that is why he also had a panic attack day before yesterday.

Karan was shocked: what the hell yeh kab hua?

Sammy: the day me bhai and sammy had a sleepover.

Parents were confused, Karan and sammy were guilty seeing them, while doctor was furious.

Doctor: are you out of your mind guys. Kuch sense hain ki nahin. He has his sugar levels dropped due to stress and he is keeping everything within. He has to let it out sunny.

Karan: I thought to force him, but he himself said that he will share everything with mumma here so I left it that time because he was very sick.

KM: aur tu yeh sab ab batarahe ho? Kya hogaya sunny tujhe.

Doctor: aunty he has a point, iss time pe agar usko force karthe na, he would have suffered a lot more.

Karan: mumma he wanted to tell It to you, bus time nahin mila.

Doctor: for now he's fine, we attached a glucose drip to him, you all be here till I also go and check the other patient that you guys have brought. Will take updates from the doctor that's treating her.

They nodded and KM couldn't keep quite.

KM: abb bata ki kya hua. Aur poora sachh.

Karan: mumma calm down, I will say it.

TM: sunny pehle shant hoja aur sab clearly bolo.

He sighed and explained everything that happened.

SK was shocked, she broke down, making everyone emotional, she hugged sammy and cried.

KM: I can't believe, Ragini ne aisa kiya. SP ji bola tha na maine, nahin bhejna tha mujhe mere bete ko waha. Pata nahin kitna dukhiiii hain mera beta. Aur main bhi kaise usko samaj nahin paayi. Aur sunny agar woh bimaar ho tho kisne usko dekha?

Karan explained how teju did everything to take care of him,..

KM: neetu hamari beti laakhon mein ek hain.

SK and Sammy who heard that realised then and there that they will never hurt teju, she did something that no one would do..., today she risked herself twice to save raj and Karan.

KD: meri beti bohot strong hain, par sorry prakash hamari wajah se.

TD: bhaisab kya baat kar rahe ho? Aapki wajah se kuch nahin hua hain. Aur raj and Karan bhi mere bete se kam nahin hain.

All shared an emotional family hug.

Doctor came out again,

Doctor: patient is fine, but there's a little problem that her reaction rate is fluctuating as it is normal because of her injury, kal subah tak we will have to wait to see her development.

All were crying, Karan walked away as fast he can towards the exit..,,,,

He couldn't control.,

Karan: what was the need to do that stunt sweety, I am unable to take it. Meri galthi hain mujhe pehle hi sab kuch plan Karna tha knowing they can do anything.

His phone rang and what the PI told him made him mad yet again..,

Karan: you are so gone BG.,, tu aise kaise kiya mere saath and family ke satthhh.

PI: and also sir, there's a threat from raj sirs family side. They are planning to kill him and frame that as accident.

Karan: what the helllllllll...?????

Precap:

PD: shit adi, yeh tho bada problem hain. She has to react to this med atleast

GJ: she has to.,, yehi last option hain.

They were terrified on how to disclose this to entire family.

Hola guyssss,

All my loveliesss,,,, I hope you liked this chapter,,,,,, do let me know what are the moments that you liked the most. And yea keep guessing the next happenings guys. Best one will be considered.

And any guess on what do you think the twist is?

All kind of suggestions and requests are welcomed, your every suggestion, feelings and requests matter to me more than the reader and vote count.

Do share your views, click on the star if you liked it, do comment your views.

Lots of love and tons of positivity and peace to each one of you guys.

Regards

Chandrika Rao ❤️