All of them looked down and saw that one of the cartons of eggs had been broken as it was now staining the bag and leaking out of it.
"Darn it! All the eggs in the carton broke! The plastic bag"s now reeking with eggs...!"
Deuce cursed.Rina raised her head and want to apologise to those people that they dump with. But she scoffed as she saw those people.

"That hurt! Where the heck"re ya lookin" at-Wha-? You"re the guys who ruined my carbonara"s soft-boiled egg during lunch today!" the very same silver-haired delinquent shouted, glaring daggers at the three in front of him.
"Damn, it"s you guys again. Ya better give us a break~."
his friend said, backing him up.
Deuce looked at them as his face became stern and in controlled anger.

"......Aren"t you the ones at fault for bumping into me? Even during lunch. The egg wasn"t really that badly harmed, but you made a huge scene out of it."
he said, trying as sound as calm as he could.
"Our carton of eggs is totally ruined, though."

"He"s totally right!" Grimm shouted in agreement.
"The heck?! You sayin" it"s my fault, then?"
the silver-haired delinquent roughly questioned, getting close to the two teens and sneering down at them.

But Deuce didn"t back down and stared at him squarely in the eyes. "Yes, please pay us back for the eggs. And also, please apologize to the chickens."
he said rather coolly.
"Hah~? Makin" a ruckus over eggs, are we?"
the red-headed delinquent mockingly asked, throwing his words right back at him.

Deuce narrowed his eyes at him. "Hah?"
he asked
"It didn"t hit the ground so you can still eat it. Stop makin" a fuss over little things."
the silver-haired delinquent said with a smug grin.
"Ya better be thankful they broke inside the plastic bag!"
the red-head gloated as he gave Deuce a rough shove. Then they both laughed. Deuce glared at the two and was about to say something when Rina took one of the egg that broke in the plastic bag ang shoved that egg to both of the seniors. Both of the seniors yelped
"Hey!!"
"What th-!!"

Both of them glared at Rina as Rina didn't back up from their glare. Deuce and Grimm looked surprised to Rina's action. Rina looked at them with a 'bright' smile. The problem was the smile too 'bright'.
"Senpai. You said those egg still can eat... Then, how about you give us an example that how to eat those egg that already broke..?"
Rina asked them in a low tone that made them shiver. But both of still didn't back up as they shouted
"Ahh! What are you said!!?"
"You bit-"
Rina glared at them as she mocked them in a calm tone.
"What? Is that all you got? My... It seem our senior truly have talent when talking. Especially talk something that can't happen.."
Both of them glared at her as one of them grabbed Rina 's wrist roughly. This make Rina hissed in pain.

At the same time, at Ramshakle Dorm.
After some time they moved to Ramshakle Dorm, all of them managed changed the garden and the dorm to a new like dorm. Near the dorm, they create a big and deep lake that can let all of the water pokemon rested in the pond. In the deep pool, a creature opened her ruby colour eyes as she felt her trainer 's pain. Not only her, two invisible dragon, a fairy,a slim with quadrupedal blue colour mammalian with white diamond-shaped markings that lived in the forest (I decided to add Suicune) , the small newborn baby Giratina and Lucario who stayed inside Ramshakle Dorm aslo felt the pain too.

Legendary pokemon and Aura Partner know as more protection towards their trainer. The people that legendary pokemon can believe in are very low as many people filled with greed. But when they decided to join that trainer to their jonery, which mean that human had their trust and loyalty. Due to this, they are more protective towards their trainer. Lucario line called as Aura Partner in a reason. When they linked their Aura with their trainer, which mean they wiling to gave their live to their trainer. But the number of Aura Guardian become low and lower, as the people filled with greed increase. This make Lucario line didn't link their Aura to their trainer anymore except Aura Guardian.

At the Main Street,Rina can felt their wrath and furious began increase.But then, one of the seniors taunted her again
"What wrong, girlie? Is that all you can do?"
He smirked cruelly as the another seniors mocked her.
"Hm! I bet your parents never taught you how to respect your senior, right?"
This made Rina glared at them.No one.. No one! No one can speak in this manner about her parents!! With this, her rage and wrath became increase.

At the same time, the sea had slowly but surely became violent.A castle in the deep sea which were the home of mermaid.A soilder swam very fast as he swam to the palace. When the soilder arrived his destination,he bowed down as he faced against the King of the Mermaid.
"King! The sea suddenly becomes violent!! What should we do?!"
The King thought a few moments before opened his mouth. Meanwhile at the Valley of Thorns, in the deep of the forest that had a high tree that made by stone. Around the tree, there were many crystal that slowly became red colour. Not only that, at the area of the Valley of Thorns aslo had many crystal that slowly became red colour.The Queen of of Valley of Thorns looked at those crystal with surprise.Not only her, all of villager, maid, soilder and nobles looked the crystal with surprise. This was the first time! How come!! Slowly, Queen's memory came back like a waterfall. She widen her eyes as she rushed to a room that had a lock. She slowly opened the lock. Inside the room had nothing but a sword. A sword that saved her life and changed the whole Valley of Thorns. Her saviour who used this sword, who changed the Valley of Thorns,the one who saved them......

Meanwhile, Deuce was watching the whole thing happening an dgritted his teeth so hard as his blood was starting to boil"Stop laughing

"Stop laughing...mess with me, will you..."
He let out a low snarl.
"Huh?"
the silver-haired delinquent asked, staring at Deuce.Rina stared at Deuce glaring at them. To her utter shock, his face was twisted into a rage-filled expression and he practically barreled towards the two boys.
"I told you to stop laughing, darn it!! You ain"t got no choice but to apologize for something that"s your fault!"
He roared angrily.
"These eggs will be used to make a delicious tart in place of turning into chicks, moron!! Do you understand me, huh!?"
Everyone around him stopped and stared at him in either shock or fear.
"Wh-what"s with him all of a sudden...?!"
The red-haired delinquent questioned as his buddy fearfully released Rina's wrist and they took a step back away from Deuce.

"If you"re not gonna pay me back for the 6 eggs, if you"re not gonna apologize to Rina, I got no choice but to beat the daylights out of you six times."
Deuce shouted as he cracked his knuckles.

"Huh?!"
Both of the seniors shouted in fear as Rina took a step back. Rina used her Aura to calm down the legendary pokemon and Lucario as she remembered she had much more important things to do. Finally she managed calm them down.

"Grit your teeth, you little morons!!" Deuce roared as he charged at them. He didn"t even unhook his pen. He just ran straight up to them and slammed his fist right into their faces, beating them with all the strength he had.They could barely even defend themselves as Deuce continued to pummel them.

At the same time, the sea slowly became normal as the violent disappeared. The crystal at the Valley of Thorns slowly turned back to their usual bright green /bright blue colour. Even though, all of them seem normal again. But none of them forget what happened......