She remembered when she was in Team Magma, a senior teach her how to play violin and flute

She remembered when she was in Team Magma, a senior teach her how to play violin and flute. But after that day, she didn't play violin and flute anymore... Maybe this is fate.... Right.... She looked at the price. After a few minutes, Sam came back and set the list of items onto his desk and Deuce and Grimm went ahead to collect them.

"Here, thank you for the wait. It is rather heavy, so are ya sure you can carry "em all? If ya act now, I can throw in a special bag to carry all of those things for 30% off of its original price~!"
Sam said, leaning close with a cagey glint in his eyes as he held up his bright smile.

Something about that smile just doesn"t seem right.
"What did you say? Hey, that sounds interesting~!"
Grimm said, thinking it was a good deal to buy.
"W-we"ll have to decline! Let"s go, Grimm!"
Deuce took Grimm as he want to called out Rina. But when he saw she looked at those music instruments, his mind started cried in panic. Sam smile brightly as he looked at Rina
"Is something catch your eyes~~little one~~?"
Rina nodded as she looked at Sam. After a few seconds, she picked up the violin and a flute(choose one) . She looked at Sam with a smile
"I would like to try first, can I?"
Sam nodded as he said
"Of course, you can~~"

Rina smiled before she started to test the violin and the flute.

(Violin)

(Flute)

After her performance, she looked satisfied, She didn't realise that Deuce and Grimm looked at her with so much shock that they didn't know what to said. Sam looked at her with a hint of curious and interesting. Rina turned to Sam
"I would like to buy the violin and the flute."
Sam smiled brightly
"Sure~~"

At the end, they not only brought tha list that Trey asked but a violin and a flute. Soon, they arrived at the Main Street. The sun was setting deep down into the horizon, painting the sky a pale dreamy pinkish-purple hue. A soft gentle breeze blew through the street, making the scenery so peaceful and quiet.

"That was a very amazing shop, in a way...It was quite unique"
Deuce said as three of them walked. Rina nodded as she looked at the sky.
"That truly a wonderful shop."
Rina carried the violin bag at her back which store with the violin and the flute she just brought. She carried that fruit canned and some fresh milk while Deuce carried the rest.She shifting and adjusting her arms as she carried the canned fruit.It seem like not only her body and her face turned back to 16 years old. Her stamina too,if she still in her 23 years old form. She definitely can carried those fruits canned without trouble. But now..... Sigh....Meanwhile, Grimm looked at Deuce.
"Boo, you"re so stingy, Deuce."
Grim grumbled at the teal-eyed boy. "Who are you calling stingy?!"
Deuce yelled at the cat.He want to shout back to the cat but he stopped when he saw Rina who let out a small huff as she pushed up the bag and readjusted her arms, trying to get a good hold on it. Deuce blinked in realization and quickly went over to her. He cleared his throat, getting her attention.
"Rina, the bag with the canned fruits is heavy, isn"t it? I"ll hold it for you." he offered.
"Oh, no. It"s fine. It"s not that heavy. I can carry it."
She said as she didn't want to trouble Deuce. Deuce already carried many things, she didn't want to trouble him.Deuce merely shook his head with a smile and took the bag in his hand.
"Don"t worry about it. I"m experienced with carrying heavy loads." he said gently.
"Experienced? You"re surprisingly used to shopping, aren"t you?"
Rina asked as she remembered during the day she at Team Magma. During the sale, some female seniors and juniors will dragged her along to brought clothes and many things. But the one carried the thing, definitely were those male juniors and seniors who lost the bet.Poor them..... Deuce nodded as he gave her a faint smile, then he shrugged his shoulders.
"Yeah, Mother always takes me with her during timed sales. She buys a lot, so I end up helping her with the bags." he said.
"I'm the only man in the family, so I'm used to helping a lot with hard labor."
Rina said
"Eh.. Then, your mother must be happy. She know that you always at her side."
But Deuce turned away as he shook his head and said in grief
"No... That"s not true at all. I... Mother was...Ouch!"
Deuce was suddenly cut off when he collided with something heavy. Several moist cracks were heard and Deuce stumbled back a bit. He looked down and let out a yell along with Grimm.
"Ah, the eggs!!"