Mason finally hears me and answers the door.

"Yea, Oh hey Carmen."

"You didn't hear me knocking."

"Ugh, no, Vadar War Attack 2."

"Of course. Can I hang out with ya'll."

"What about Rocky?"

"Ughh. I don't know."

"Ok, come in then." he said opening the door wide

Simon was at a desk sketching something. It was probably Rocky's name or I'm to sexy.

"What's he doing." I SAID

" I'm drawing as you can see. You could of just asked me." He said looking at me.

"Okay. What are you drawing." I said looking over his shoulder.

"A person I love."

It was kind of good. It was very cool. It was more, more like realistic.

" I didn't know you could draw."

'Well I can, and you can go on and insult it now." He said putting down his pencil

" No, no, honestly it's beautiful."

"Who are you drawing?"

"Um, my mom." he says

"Oh."

" You know, this is a good moment right now. "

"Why you say that Mason?" I asked

"Because, ya'll are bonding for the first time."

"Ugh, it'll be unfair if I insulted his work, just becuase I don't like him."

"What! You still don't like me. What have I done to you!"

"Can we not ruin, this beautiful moment."

"Okay fine." I said smiling

Simon smiles and then winks at me. Which was very disturbing.

*********************************************************************************************************

The movie we were watching was interesting and scary. We were watching  Deep Down, a horror movie about this man who gets followed by a very pretty vampire.

I didn't want to sit next to Simon but Mason made me. So the seating arrangement was Mason, me, Simon, and then Rocky.

Simon puts his hand over Rocky. He had this confused look.  So he then looks at me, and looks at his hand. Normally if he did that I would bite his hand off, but since I had messed up yesterday I sucked my spit.

On the scary parts I caughr mt self grabbing Simon's arm. Once in the movie I grabbed Simons waist. Rocky gave me ' Get off, or I'll make you get off' stares. Most of the time SImon would smile or just hold me tighter. And even if I tried to get away he wouldn't let the grip go.

"That was a good movie." I said

" Of couse it was!" Mason says and walks over to me and says, " Can I talk to you in private?"

"Yeaaaa, what about?" I said walking across to the other side of the lounge.

"What was that?"

'What was what?"I said

"You and Simon. Ya'll were like.........can't even explain. He paid more attention to you than he did to Rock."

"  I didn't even recognize and I think she's mad."

"Well you should've touched something that didn't belong to and kept your space. After all that is her boyfriend."

"Ok. True."

"You like Simon!"

"No I don't."

" Your secret is safe with me."

"But I-I  don't like him.' I said walking away. Mason walked over and starts talking. I sat on the couch watching Sonny with a Chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Simon P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I wanna break up with Rocky." Simon says to Mason

"Why?"

"I'm not in to her anymore."

"But ya'll look so cute together."

"Yes, but I like Carmen. and I can't never stop. Today made me realize how much I like her."

"She probably doesnt like you but  you can try. But how do you think you will make Rocky feel after you break up with her and go to her bestfriend. Carmen'll look like the bad person and you can ruin there friendship. Now would you want that."

"No but............." I said trailing off.

" No you're gonna stay with Rocky ok." Mason said demandingly

"Okay fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back to Carmen's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Mason had walked away from Simon, I turned around and Simon looked distraught about something. Was it beacause of me?