season# 1 chapter# 4

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR A LONG TIME AND I WANT TO TELL SOMETHING BEFORE GETING INTO THE STORY 

1. I WANT TO CHANGE (Y/N) AS AN NICKNAME THAT BEING USED BY THE AUS AND SANS IS HIS REAL NAME AND I AM STILL GOING TO MENTION HIM AS Y/N CAUSE WHY NOT ^_^

THAT'S ALL

(the next day)

Time: afternoon

Location: UA HIGH

*the students were exited about all might teaching their class and fanboying/girling about all might wore his silver age costume and all might told them about what will he be teaching and told them to meet at ground beta*

*all might was waiting for the students to arrive at ground beta but there was someone else was there with him oh and mt ebott is in a forest near musutafu city*

Y/N: hello all might

all might: *surprised* sans what are you doing here ??

Y/N: heh i am here to watch those kids fight all might and analyse it to spot their weaknesses i already told you about it all might did you seriously forgot it ?

all might: oh right sorry i really forgot it now we wait for the students

*The students entered the ground beta with their costumes on and they were pretty shocked to see Y/N there*

momo: what are you doing here sans sensei ?

Y/N: don't call me sensei just sans is enough and i am here to watch the combat training and to assist all might

momo: ok sans

*then Y/N sees izuku wearing his hero costume*

Y/N: *notices his costume is a littlebit similar all might*(it's so obvious) *y/n was trying to hold his urge to laugh and he noticed that izuku was flustered when he was talking with uraraka* (i can't hold my laughter)

*then all might started to explain about combat training*

lida: this is a battle center from the entrance exam so will we continuing urban battles again?

*then all might started to explain how villain's activities are most operated in indoors and the basic of combat training*

asui: without the basic training ?

all might: this is a real battle to underst-

Y/N: it's to understand the basics

*then all might stares at y/n*

Y/N: oh right sorry continue

all might: as sans said it's to understand the basics

*then all might got bombarded with questions*