Chapter 50 - she's in florence

Start from the beginning

I don't know whatever running to their thick skull but one thing they need to know is that I'm telling the truth.

That she's indeed alive. Not dead.

"Don't try to fool me you PIECE OF SH*T. Ares told me that she's dead and he had her autopsy report from the hospital!" Zeus growled and I want to tell you that he's like a Lion, ready to devour mr.

But I won't cower like a dog.

"I know I'm a piece of sh*t thank you very much, but just so you know that this PIECE OF SH*T in front of your eyes, was the one who helped her when nobody can." I said while looking straight to his cold eyes. Our staring contest lasted for a minute until he submits.

"It's true that she died that day, as I injected her with some serum to stop her heart for a while. But I have the antidote. And when the ambulance came and carried her inside the vehicle, I immediately injected her the antidote and I went with her to the hospital. She regained her consciousness, but I told her to play dead. The report that Ares received was fake. I have my ways and I ordered someone who was working in the hospital to do the dirty work, and let just say that I used some force so that it goes according to my plan. Uhm—- that night I brought Diana back to my house. And once we made sure that Luna is safe with her brothers and Violeta was convinced that she's truly dead, I quickly send her here in Italy because we're afraid that if Violeta found out that she's still alive—- she won't hesitate to finish her off and again,  I won't let her kill my bestfriend." My eyes looked up at Zeus and saw cluster of emotions flashing through his eyes. It's hard to read but one thing that I saw is happiness.

"Where is she? And why she didn't come back to her child?" Zeus asked with hint of sadness.

"Because we don't know that you're alive! You don't know how evil your ex-wife is Zeus! that even she's in jail, she could ask someone to kill her if she knew that she's alive. Did you know that she contacted me while she's in prison to kill your daughter? But I didn't and decided to disappear because I know that your son Ares will haunt me down. Violeta is a vile and manipulative evil b*tch and I don't know why you let her live. She's not sick trust me and just pretending to be, so that she could escape. And that also the reason why she's not coming back yet even she wanted to —- even she dreamed for it." I said truthfully as I look again to Zeus.

"Where. Is. She. Now?" Zeus asked again in deep voice.

I let out a deep sigh before I told him where she is.

"You will come with us." Zeus said.

"Ofcourse."

"Wait! Dad did you believe him? What if it's a trap?" and I couldn't help but rolled my eyes because obviously I have no chance. They are four and I'm alone for f*ck sake.

"Uhm—-Excuse me—- Zeus' son? Whatever your name is. Listen okay, I was a hitman and I can be a hitman again, but I have no plan to be because I'm trying to change my life which I guess everyone deserves, even a person like me....  And if I really wanted to harm you, I could and trust me, you will never see it coming, but I promise you that I'd never." I said and I hope that it's enough for them to stop whining.

"Fine." Zeus' son replied as he started to walk towards the door.

"Wait, I'm hungry and I need to eat. I can't hold my hunger anymore. She's in Florence and it's two hours journey and we need to wear thick clothes because it's cold there." I told them before walking to my kitchen and search for food and grateful that there's some spaghetti with meatballs in the fridge.

"Want some?" I asked them. Daniel and Zeus shook their head, while the two who I assumed as couple, just looked at me with a frown.

"Alright." I told to myself and put the spaghetti at the microwave oven.