- 9

Time : 3:30 pm.

Location : Monty momma house📍.

______________________________

Third point of view :

The group of friends were just sitting down at Monty's house asking random questions.

"Monty, why I never see your momma here?" Norayell questioned curios.

"She be at work, she work at the hospital so she barely be here."

"Oh okay."

"Yall I got a question and be honest, how do yall feel about gay men?" Liyah asked.

"Yellie you go first." she added on.

"I actually love gay men and whatever they do isn't my business but sometimes they forgot that even though they probably have different pronouns, They still think they can put their hands on women first and try to fight them and be messy. They aslo have a habit of calling women out of their name. Other than that they're cool as fuck I'd love to have a respectful gay friend."

"I don't even wanna hear the rest, next question."

"When yall birthday?"

"March 11th." Jasmine and Norayell said together.

"March 12th." Nak said.

"April 5th." Liyah said.

"December 21st." Toot said.

"September 21st." Tony said.

"March 21st." Monty said.

"Liyah why yo momma be giving you till 10 o;clock to come inside?" Toot laughed.

"That's not funny I don't know why she do that because i'm grown."

"Taliyah you are not even old enough to work a 8 hour shift legally please don't play with that lady." Norayell stated.

"Girl I'm grown, I don't care." Taliyah mugged.

"Yea okay." Monty laughed.

"When you coming out with new clothes best?"

"I don't know yet, when I do ima let you know."

"Alright."

___________________

The next day.

Location : Cloud nine🍃.

__________________

"We going to jail" Liyah whined.

"Who is we? The people of the United States of America." Norayell laughed.

"Yall going to jail wanna order all that damn food knowning door dash set yall up."

"But it was freee." Monty whined

"Did yall atleast use a blank card?"

"Nooo, I just locked my card."

"Yall dumb, el em mayo."

"Why are you laughing Nor-a-fucking- yell." Liyah cried.

"Why you just broke my name down like that, and cs I used a gift card without my name and billing address on it."

"See you in jaill." Norayell laughed rolling on the floor.

"It's not funny omggg, they put my account in the negatives and amazon locked my account."

"They said If I don't have they money in one week they sending the police to my houseee." Liyah cried harder.

"Girl shut that shit up." Jasmine laughed.