- 1

-

- Norayell Davis | Tink | 19 | Pisces.

_____________________________________

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 ( 𝟭/𝟯/𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟵)
________________________________
My best friend Tony ran towards me and embraced me into a big hug and started to cry .. I was confused at first until he spoke.

"Norayell I love you me and my momma are moving away soon we going far far away I'll always love you, here!" he handed me a box.

a necklace that has his initials on it and a bracelet with his initials.

Tony had the same thing with my initials, we would always ride behind together I was TTG behind him and it was "Vice versa" ( or wtv that shit is - Author ) he then spoke again but I was in tears at this point.

"Never forget me, until we meet again"

I Just hugged him until his mother (Tracy) called out for him to leave.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥
_____________________________________
Ever since that day I've never taken the bracelet or chain off unless I'm showering , today is my third week in my new city "BATON ROUGE LOUISIANA" today I'm just going shopping in the mall for some new shoes.
————————————————————

I wake up and check my phone the time reads "10:45".

I jump up out the bed and goes into the bathroom and wash up you know do whatever you do in the morning.

I walk downstairs to see my momma sitting at the table.

"Good morning Tink, did you take your medicine today?"

"Yeah I took it" I lied.

"why you here tho" I asked.

"Okay and I came to make sure you took your medicine baby".

I just hummed in response.

Making it out the door I walked to my Lincoln aviator and connected up my phone to the bluetooth and played crayola by GlockNine and speeding towards McDonalds.

Do what you gon' do, no Crayola, it get violent
My shooters real steppers, tip-toeing, move in silence

Chewing on his teeth, molly's eating up his body
He move or even look wrong, Lil Thirty spot him, pop him
Do what you gon' do, no Crayola, it get violent

"My shooters real steppers, tip-toeing, move in silence
Chewing on his teeth, molly's eating up his body
He move or even look wrong, Lil Thirty spot him, pop him
Wait, I got him, I ain't sparing shit" I screamed.