- 8

Time : 4:30 am

Location : Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

_________________________________

Tony POV :

I jumped up out my sleep crying and sweating.

"Damn, them nightmares be beating my ass" I laughed with tears running down my face.

Staring at the wall blankly I decided to take a cold shower and call anybody to talk to.

Walking into the bathroom lifting the toilet seat up peeing , after I was done I shook my peter whacker , grabbing some tissue I cleaned the tip off and flushed the toilet.

( A/N peter whacker , lmfaoo )

Walking over to the sink I rinsed my hands off then grabbed the soap bar putting it under the water and rubbing the soap between my hands then rinsing them again.

( A/N yall kno how to take a shower, right? if not... )

After taking my shower, I put on my white and grey sweats.

'FUCK IT WE BALL'

I laughed at my thoughts.

I ran out the bathroom and belly flopped on the bed putting my feet in the air swinging them back and forth as I Facetimed Norayell hoping she'll answer.

Hovering my finger over the 'end' button after she didn't answer on the third ring but hurried up and removed it after it said 'connecting'

"speak" she rasped into the phone.

"h-hello?"

"Why you calling me this late, what you need?"

"nothing I j-just needed smb to talk t-to, but if you dont wanna talk I can call smb else" I said ready to hang up.

"You coo, talk about what at this time of the night? You straight?"

"No, I had a nightmare but I don't wanna talk about it."

"You alright? you don't have to talk about it now but in a week or two ima check back in cause it's still fresh to you obviously."

"Yea i'm straight, what you like doing on your free time though?"

"I like to smoke, create outfits for my brand and draw on abandon buildings."

"What you like to do on your free time?" she asked.

"Smoke and work on cars for a little"

"That's wassup, sitting here thinking about it yo first name ugly as hell dummy real shit."

"I got it from my pawpaw' he passed away."

"Boa' on some real shit they did you bad that name ugly as hell, R.I.P to pawpaw though."

"Whats your full name NoRaYeLl"

"Norayell Anya Davis."

"So you got two names?"

"Ain' our middle name supposed to be another name, what the fuck?"

"Sometimes it can just be a initial."

"If it's gon be a initial don't have one at all."

"What's your full name though?"

"Tony Delano Alexander."

"Ima just call you Delano cause Tony not gon do it for me."

"That's cool, you can call me that Ion mind."