- 5

Norayell POV :

________________________________

I woke up to my alarm clock. I turned it off and got ready for the day.

"Gm ma, why you here again " I asked.

"Good morning Tink, and because I don't like being lonely."

"Watchu cooking"

"Nothing,did you take your medicine baby? you know you wouldn't want to go back to the mental institution."

" I'm not a fucking mental patient, you sent me there on purpose them people was touching on me and you said I LIED"

"You we're lying, my husband wouldn't do anything like that" she said nonchalantly.

"Bitch fuck you and yo husband, I should've killed you while I had the chance"

"You would've been in jail hun, don't make me get my brother to bust your ass"

"Girl Ronald ain't gon bust shit but a nut"I said then walked out the house.

Bold - Monty
Slanted - Norayell.

TheBestie💗.

Bitch lemme tell you👀.

What's tea hoe?

asesino got a bitch over here, come beat her ass bestie and this hoe smell like tuna mixed with corn chips, worser than the people in the nursing home.

Oh frl? He can miss me with allat bs.

Wyd doe?

      Ns, finna come over there and chill with y'all, y'all wanna go to fiery crab later?

Yea, pull up hoe😛😛.

At Monty house
________________________________

I walked in and gave everybody a hug while saying "hey guys"

"Wsp" most of them replied while the rest gave me a head nod.

"Hey pretty, what's your name?" I said pointing to the girl on asesino lap.

"Why?" She asked with a stank face.

"Girl don't even do allat, ion even wanna play sister wives witchu no more" I said while rolling my eyes.

Everybody busted out laughing except for her, asesino and Jasmine.

"Bitch not sister wives" liyah said while rolling on the floor hitting the ground.

"Ts wasn't even funny, but Tink this my girl sevyn, sevyn this my FRIEND Tink" he said while smirking.

"This girl named after a number and got the nerve to catch a attitude with me"I said while laughing.

"And dont smirk at me like I gaf,cs I don't" I continued.

"doing the most tfk" eight said.

" girl you better stfu with them bird feathers in yo head, bald headed ass."

"Stop playing with my girl" asesino said.

"Boyyy, fuck you and eight, anyways let's go out to eat" I said while getting up.

Monty busted out laughing doing the most hitting people jumping up and down and shii.

"Boy sit tfk down, black people can never just laugh always gotta be abusive"I said

"We going out to eat or whattt?" Liyah asked.

"Yea, who riding with me" asesino said.

"Me" eight and jasmine said.

"Welp whoever coming with me let's go" I said while walking to my car.

Toot,Liyah,Monty and Nak followed me to my car and got in.

"I can connect to bluetooth" Liyah asked.

"Hell nawl" we all screamed.

"Whyyy" she whined.

"Because you always wanna be in yo feelings, we not finna be on our simp shii today" I said.

"We finna be on our gangsta shii" Toot and Monty said in sync.

"Yessiirrr" I replied.
________________________________

"I remember claiming Dipset (let's get it)
I had some bitches on my line
I told them bitches get they lips wet (bitch,get your lips wet)" I rapped

"Lock that door,where them bowls at? (Lets get it) Search for his gun,where his pole at?(where his pole at?) We on his ass,where his shows at?(where his shows at?) He get away we, on his where he parole at? (Parole at?)" Nak rapped after me.

"I be hatin' when these rappers call these rappers brother (brothers)
Only the family in eyes,bitch,we got each other (yea)
I popped a perc' and drunk a gallon,man,that hurt my stomach (man,what?)
Doin' the dash inside the lamb', that shit had me vomit (yeah,yeah)
Fuck from the back, I pull her hair, she screamin' while she cummin' (she cummin')"Toot rapped.

"Got foenem' G-locks, they be clutchin' every time they servin' (gang)
With allat rah-rah, like you that,come around,you nervous(on gang)" we all screamed as we pulled up to fiery crab.

As we was finna walk in Liyah stopped us at the door.

" Norayell don't fuss with nobody in here, Montrell don't act like a child in here, Arthur don't be blasting music in here, tony DONT curse nobody out in here, Jasmine act like you got some sense in here, Toot don't be flirting with everybody in here" she scolded.

"Girl shut yo young ass up, acting like somebody momma, I should be doing that I'm older than all yall" I said while we all busted out laughing.

"I bet y'all act right tho" she said while turning around.

We all looked each other while whispering a small "bet".

________________________________

THEM COMING UP WITH A LIL PLAN ?

TONY GF ?

JASMINE ?
____________

VOTE OR COMMENT .

You can be a ghost reader long as you vote
idc🫶🏽.

791 words.