I woke up by the thunder outside.

I don't like it, the thunder I mean.

It scares me every time.

Don't tell anyone though, it's my biggest secret.

No one knows about it except for Asher.

He knows about it.

When there's thunder he comes into my room and sleep with me so I don't feel as scared and stuff.

Asher knows everything about me, just like I know everything about him.

However since Asher isn't here tonight since he went to a party, I freaked out a little and then saw my little sister on the floor.

I didn't want to go to a stupid party tonight so I stayed home.

I feel a slight pull on my T-shirt so I look down at the angel in my arms.

"TinkerBell?" She asks nervously.

A chuckle leaves my lips as I nod my head, "yes, let's watch TinkerBell" I reply while standing up with the TinkerBell lover in my arms.

Before I go downstairs, I go to her room. 

Her Buddy is there.

I pick it off of the floor and hand it to her.

She smiles and takes it while wrapping her arms around me again, "thank you Acey" she smiles and gives me a kiss on my cheek before snuggling into my chest.

Warmth fills me up at her gesture, she's so cute and so sweet, I love this small little girl.

I smile and start walking downstairs to the kitchen.

When I try to put her on the counter, she refuses.

So like the amazing brother I am, I keep holding her while stroking her back.

I grab some water for us both since all that crying must have made her throat sore, "do you want to eat something?" I ask her.

She shrugs her shoulders, "there's chips and cookies" I tell her.

"I don't know what that is" she mutter into my chest.

"Then we will just have to eat it all so you do know" I say with a big smile on my face.

She doesn't object and nods her head with a small smile on my face.

I grab everything and take it all to the living room.

I place it down in the coffee table before I sit down on the couch with Al still in my arms.

I put the tv on and put the last TinkerBell movie on the screen.

Secret Of The Wings.

Interesting.

"Are you excited?" I smile looking down at her.

With a giddy smile on her own face she nods her head.

My heart melts seeing her cute face so immediately I turn put the movie on.

We start eating and watching the movie as the thunder outside slowly disappears.

Eventually Al starts crying because of the movie when TinkerBell broke her wing.

I continue rubbing her back and playing with her hair, in hopes she stops crying.

"That's so sad" she cries.

"I know baby, but everything will be okay" I say ever so gently.

"Her wing is broken how is everything going to be okay!?" She exclaims

"I don't know, it's Disney- every movie has a good ending." I say.

She looks at me doubtfully but soon turns her eyes back to the screen while I tuck the blanket a little higher up.

Eventually that frown disappears since TinkerBell her wing gets healed again.

Before I know it my little sister is sleeping on my chest as once more those credits of the movie roll in.

I let my own eyes close as sleep takes over the both of us.