Chapter thirty-four

They grip me and drag me away as I hear Asher 's desperate cries to let me go and take him instead.

————

Dominic's POV.

Alessia's asleep again.

There's something she isn't telling me.

There's a big reason she doesn't want to eat.

I can't force her to eat either.

I grab some food and start eating while walking to my office.

In my office I keep some food for her for when she wakes up.

I need to find the twins.

I try to lay my princess down on the couch I have in this room but in her sleep she clings into me tighter while whining.

"Shhh you're okay princess, you're okay" I say softly while walking to my chair with her still in my arms and a blanket in my hands.

I sit down with her on my lap before I drape the blanket over her body.

I open my laptop after pressing on the button which makes my most trusted men walk into my office almost immediately.

They all greet me respectfully before I start talking.

"I want an update on the whereabouts of the twins" I speak coldly.

"We think we might have found their locations by using the cameras on the streets" Olivier speaks up.

I nod my head.

"Send a team over there and find out the guards their time schedules, give me a map of the building and find out in which room the twins are staying. I want a full update tomorrow morning. You're dismissed" I say while waving my hand in their direction.

They give me more nods and leave me immediately going to work on their orders.

I start working on more files that I missed these past few days as the little girl keeps sleeping on my lap.

She's still very weak and exhausted.

It should normally stop in two weeks at most.

She's too pale.

She hasn't eaten nor gotten her shots.

Fuck.

I open my desk drawer and take one of her nutrient shot out.

It's full of the vitamins and nutrients she needs.

I lift her hoodie a little and give her the shot she asked for.

I can't let her die.

She doesn't stir, she just cuddles closer to me.

I kiss her head while I rub her back and massage her head.

I continue working as the little girl in my arms continues to sleep soundly.