Hyesoo dryly laughed in reply, "Let's finish it one on one."

"Fine with me." He instructed his soldiers to back off. "No matter what happens, no one is going to interrupt us. Am I clear?!" The soldiers immediately made a protective circle, big enough for the two rulers to fight. "If I win, you will be mine. You will have to marry me."

"And if I win, you will have to die in my hands." She replied with the same authority in her voice. No matter how much Yoongi tried to intimidate this woman she never showed any tinge of fear. She was determined and Yoongi praised determination above all aspects.

"Deal. Remember this fight will be fair and I won't go easy on you just because you are a woman."

"I don't expect Your Highness. You should not take me easy." She smirked and charged. Her horse, Ara, neighed loudly and galloped towards Yoongi. The emperor drew his sword and remained rooted on his horseback.

In no time the swords of the two nations clashed. Hyesoo and Yoongi fought for other's blood. She realized it was hard to defeat the king. He had held back the last time she fought him. He was the strongest opponent she had ever faced even better than Jungkook, who had taught her to use a sword.

Jungkook... Her heart clenched once again. She wanted to prove that she could be better without any help. She transformed the sadness into a rage and attacked Yoongi with renewed energy.

Yoongi saw her blows were more aggressive than before as if she wanted to prove something. He was genuinely curious about what was going inside her brain. He found a distraction in her eyes and threw her off the horse.

Hyesoo landed face forward. Her stomach hurt from the impact but she stood up once again. Yoongi also got down from his horse to make the fight fair. The opponents charged again, blades clashing with each other.

Yoongi hissed when Hyesoo managed to slice through his arm. Blood dripped on the sandy ground. His eyes hardened in rage and in no time Hyesoo was holding her bloody arm in pain. "Min Yoongi never keeps any debt."

Hyesoo gritted her teeth and swung her sword which Yoongi blocked with his bracers. She dodged his next attack. She saw how Yoongi got more serious. His eyes weren't playful like before, they were dark and dominant instead.

She lost count of time since the fight started. Both were heaving in exhaustion. Her body screamed for rest. Her left arm was almost numb. Yoongi's blow was deep. She used a single hand to fight. Her helm flew off in the next attack. She stumbled back in the force.

Yoongi halted his action. The curly long hair of the princess fell down to her waist. A gust of wind blew the strands away from her face. The dirt-covered face with fierce eyes made her look like some War Goddess from Indian Mythology. Yoongi was awed. His heart skipped some beats.

In no time she attacked again

In no time she attacked again. Yoongi's sword slipped from his hand and shot up in the air. The time slowed down as both the warriors looked at it, one whose sword falls was supposed to lose.

Yoongi caught it just before it touched the ground and swung once again. The princess spun, her hair flowing like a chakra. Her sword collided with Yoongi's. The fearsome eyes got locked once again.

This time Yoongi's orbs reflected amusement

This time Yoongi's orbs reflected amusement. She felt something turn in her gut. Her mind lost its focus. The man infront of her looked ethereal even if most part of his face was hid behind the helm. To her suprise, he removed his helm and looked directly at her eyes.

For the first time, Hyesoo noted his features. Dark shoulder length hair tied in a small bun on top. Skin was of palest shade. A minor scratch on his left cheek made him look scary. The little scarlet lips were attractive. On contrary, his intimidating eyes screamed Pride and power. He was a mixture of warmth and destruction altogether. Min Yoongi, one of the most powerful emperors of the era, never learned to surrender.

The next few things happened in a blink of an eye. Yoongi pulled Hyesoo by her waist and knocked the sword out of her hand. It dropped a few feet away from the couple. The princess was still in a daze. Her eyes never left Yoongi. The king's breath fanned her mustache. An unsettling feeling erupted in her guts.

"Done checking me out?" Yoongi smirked at her and the next thing she knew that she was pushed away from him

Hyesoo fell to the ground as Yoongi pressed his sharp blade on her throat. "Defeated."

👑~👑

The thunder stuck loudly. The heaven poured purifying the world of its sins. New era began. The history was about to be woven by the string of fates.

What is your favourite bts album? Mine: Love Yourself: Answer

Mine: Love Yourself: Answer

7 votes to unlock next chapter.

He is my baby.🤧🤧🤧