"My Lady, the Mins have called for more soldiers. They joined the forces this morning. Now they are forty thousand of them once again."

Princess Hyesoo strode to the planning room after she was done dressing up. The generals of different subunits were present. They bowed when the princess entered. A war plan was displayed on the center table.

"General Kim, you will take care of the eastern side. How many men do you need for that?"

"Five thousand my lady."

"Fine. Now, General Na will make sure to engage the western armies with five thousand more men." The dummies were shifted accordingly on the table. "The remaining of the seven thousand men will accompany me. We will charge the center. Make the eagle head formation."

"Noted." The generals said in unison.

"We are gravely outnumbered. We cannot lose after all these struggles. We need to justify the death of our innocent soldiers. Emperor Yoongi will be present today. He is supposed to be standing here." She pointed to the probable place on the map. "You have to make sure to clear my way. The sooner I defeat him, the less destruction we will face and victory shall be ours once it for all. " she tossed the dummy of Yoongi.

"That's a great idea, Your Highness. No wonder we are going to win." General Kim exclaimed.

"Don't be overconfident. This is not as easy as you think."

"But Princess, how do you know the emperor will be present today? I mean, he didn't show himself in the past three days." General Na asked.

Hyesoo smirked. "He will have to be there.... He is not going to let it slide."

The armies charged at their enemies as soon as the siren blew. The Mins attacked in eclipse formation which engulfed the eagle forces of the Jungs. Hyesoo rode at full speed towards where Yoongi was standing. Her assumptions were right. If everything goes fine, victory shall be theirs.

 If everything goes fine, victory shall be theirs

Eagle head formation of the Jungs

Eclipse formation of the Mins

Yoongi was not surprised when Hyesoo stood infront of him soon after the battle began. He had already understood she was not to be taken casually. "Well, we meet again, Princess." A tone of mockery was evident in his manly voice.