:-O

Naruto stood and helped Hinata up. "Hey, sorry I bumped into you, Hinata. "

She brushed a tear off Naruto's cheek. "Why are you crying, Naruto-kun."

He took her hands into his own. "A lot of things...but I feel better now, talking to you... Can we go somewhere? I wanna get outta here for a while..."

"Let's go." She pulled him backwards, not aware of what direction it was and not caring in the slightest.

They made their way to a training ground eventually.

The teens sat on the ground and the orbs floating around Naruto gave off a faint greenish blue light.

Naruto was leaned against a training pole with Hinata right beside him. "Hinata...I don't know what to feel right now..."

She nodded. "Will y-you tell me wh-what happened?" She asked.

Naruto sighed, then told her everything. Everything from him being neglected all the way to punching his father. "You see Hinata? I'm damaged... You don't need a friend like-"

She silenced him by kissing him fiercely. "Naruto, you have your problems but I've always admired you for being able to endure them and still smile, I've watched you since we were children after you saved me from bullies after school. I was always to shy to actually talk to you but we have similar situations. Father ignores me for my younger sister and ever since mother died he hasn't said so much as a kind word to us. He told me I was pathetic just this morning for losing to my sister... Naruto I admire your will, your will of fire that let's you keep getting up no matter what. I always ran behind you, trying to catch up...but now I wanna be by your side, to face down our obstacles together."

Naruto was stunned, happy beyond belief but stunned. "H-Hinata...."

She smiled softly. "Now who's got a stuttering p-problem?" She slipped at the end, her previous courage fading with the butterflies in her stomach.

Naruto pulled her close as he could, just holding her. "Hinata-chan... I-... I don't know what to say. What you just confessed it's overwhelming...why would you wanna stand by me?"

She kissed his jawline softly. "Because I love you...always have..."

"Hinata-chan...I'll never lie to you, so I can't say I love you back just yet...but I want the chance to be able to... I definitely like you more than any other girls, so please...will you be my g-" Naruto was interrupted by another kiss.

Hinata giggled. "You don't have to ask, Naruto-kun. My answer will always be yes for you..."
________________

"Minato. Something happened big time..." Jiraiya stood in Minato's office.

Minato glared. "Another prophecy change?"

Jiraiya nodded. "I don't know how it's possible because prophecies are usuall permanent with little to no change. The great toad told me that. "The death of she who binds shall mark beginning, the one who wears the Sage's cloak and seeks the truth will either protect or decimate this world, and the one of all seeing eyes will be the key. Should she fall, the world will follow suit... The toad said that this prophecy is different, almost set in stone...but who has the Sage's cloak? A power like that would definitely be easy to notice, right?"

Minato groaned. "Sensei...I'm starting to see why we shouldn't know the future...if you didn't tell me the first prophecy I'd never have ignored Naruto and he wouldn't hate me..."

Jiraiya smiled sadly. "Kid, that's what it means to be hokage. To sacrifice everything for the sake of those precious to you. I recommended you because you would be able to make the hard choices that weaker men wouldn't. If you bear his hatred and succeed in protecting everyone, at least he'll be safe..."

Then Minato's eyes widened. "Wait...Naruto just unlocked a new bloodline... What if they're part of the Sage's cloak?!?! If I'm right then we've been looking at this all wrong!" He stood up angrily.

"Kid the jinchuriki of the nine tails gets a Sage cloak if they master all nine tails..." Jiraiya told him.

"The one who binds...think it means Kushina or Naomi's chakra chains?" Minato asked as he dismissed his earlier idea.

Jiraiya nodded. "I figured as much...but the best we can do is protect them...where are they?"

Minato cursed. "Dammit!!! Naomi is on a mission in Kiri! Anbu! Go get Team Itachi. You've got five minutes!"

"Why send them?" Jiraiya asked.

"Because Itachi can fight nearly anyone alive." Minato told him.