Battle on the bridge part 1

Itachi had the team stay on the bridge for the next few days when finally it was attacked.

Zabuza charged Itachi, making sure to look away from his eyes to avoid genjutsu.

Haku attacked Sasuke , and Naruto told Karah to defend Tazuna at all costs while he fought Dagura.

She nodded, eyes orange with the Kyuubi's chakra.

Naruto and Dagura exchanged a few punches, feeling each other out when Dagura's right arm turned black with a metal sheen and he backhanded Naruto across the chest, sending him back a dozen feet.

"Kid I'd honestly rather not kill you so please back off..." He said as the black steel began to creep up his neck.

Naruto stood up. "You think you'll scare me with that love tap? Please!"

Dagura's eyes turned red, glowing orange cracks appeared over the metal and the heat burned his shirt away but left his pants intact, must be heat resistant...

Then his fist turned into lava. "Last chance, Kid..."

Naruto grinned and did three handsigns. "Wind style: multi air bullet!" Then he spit four beams of pressurized air that could easily puncture any normal metal, but did nothing to the black steel that Dagura's body was made up of...

Then Dagura charged, too fast for Naruto to react.

To Naruto everything slowed down dramatically. Dagura was four feet from him with his lava fist reared back, the heat burned against Naruto's skin, his mouth was dry, he felt fear...he knew this was the end...

Then everything went black....

Dagura stepped back from his attack. The entire middle of the bridge was now a sinking pit of lava...nothing could have survived his ultimate attack.

"I wish I hadn't had to kill ya, Kid..." He muttered sadly.

"Don't think I'm done yet!"

Dagura looked up, there was a large black sphere rising from the lava. "What the hell?"

Then it landed away from the lava and shrunk into three much smaller spheres around an unharmed Naruto.

"It appears you have a powerful bloodline..." Dagura acknowledged.

Naruto grinned as one sphere became a short staff, like a blunt sword. "You know...instead of killing the bridge builder, Gato could've just gotten you to destroy it once it was done to shatter their moral..."

"That's just cruel...but Gato isn't very intelligent, so he'd never have thought of that..." Dagura replied, secretly happy that Naruto wasn't dead.

Naruto glanced to his left and saw that Sasuke was trapped in a weird dome made of floating squares of ice.

"Kaze no Yari!!!" Naruto spun and hurled a wind spear at the ice dome, cutting a perfect hole as big around as a dime in two mirrors and cutting Haku's leg.

"Your fight is with me!" Dagura charged again.