Chapter 26: Staying over with the Idols.

ابدأ من البداية

Eve:You know what would make it better?

Evelynn gave me a smirk and i knew what she was referring so i acted dumbed around it.

(y/n):Breakfast?

Eve: Tch, your no fun.

She just pouted and i just took amazement from her because I didnt want to entertain her with her teasing, since ive known her for a few months so i know what she does to her "amusement".Though seeing this is a new sight of eve was new to me but nevertheless i just igrnored it and sip more of my coffee, until i notice kai'sa had a cookbook open.

(y/n):So, you finally found something Kai'sa?

Kai'sa:Huh?

I pointed at the cookbook at the counter.

Kai'sa:OH! Um...about that.. Since it's your first day, i was actually thinking what your favorite food were.

My eyes widened from surprised as my body i woke up more from not just the coffee but from what kai'sa said ,my ears were getting warm from me feeling flustered, i could already feel my ears heating up more, at the same time i could feel a cold arua on my left where Eve was.

(y/n):O-oh, you didnt have to Kai'sa anything would have been okay with me im not really much of a picky eater! To be honest you guys have done alot for me, so you don't have to.

Kai'sa:Though...

(y/n):its really fine, dont worry about it, im already happy you're going to cook.

Kai'sa started to blush a bit but her expression still looked upset.

Kai'sa:Oh..O-okay..

Despite reassuring her abit i felt she was sad and disappointed.

Fuck...now i feel guilty...

(y/n):How about i cook for you guys?

Kai'sa:Huh?! No no, you're our guest!

(y/n):Come on, you've guys done alot,for me at least let me do something for you guys,plus i dont think ill be able to repay what you all did....

Kai'sa:(y/n)....

(y/n):Come on Kai'sa.

Kai'sa POV

(Y/n)'s was giving out a pleading look that i couldn't say no.

Eve:Im wouldn't mind (y/n) cooking~

I let out a small sigh and smiled as couldnt help but agree to, after all its also my first time seeing someone else cook for me.

Kai'sa:Alright fine.

(y/n):You wont regret!

Despite the original plan of me cooking for (y/n)'s return, i felt abit sad i was not able to cook for him, i shook my head and just let thing's go.

Kai'sa:but in 1 condition.

(y/n):Anything!

Eve:you haven't let Kai'sa tell you but you're already agreeing (y/n)~

(y/n):S-shush! But what is it Kai'sa?

Kai'sa:Let me assist you in cooking.

(y/n):I dont mind, the more the merrier.

Kai'sa's expression finally changed as she let out a bright smile.

Kai'sa:Nice!

(y/n) POV

I pulled the sleeves of my hoodie up and put on a apron around my waist, Kai'sa tied her hair and also put on a apron around her while Eve sat on the counter sipping coffee.