Chapter 11

Lila's P.O.V.

We pull up in front of my house and get out of the car. I look up at Josh as I take his hand. He looks really nervous, and his hands feel a little clammy. Why is he nervous? "Hey, she's gonna love you" I reassure him. He smiles, "Lets hope". We walk in to an empty house. "Mom shouldn't be here until about 6pm which gives us just enough time to make dinner". He seems excited about that statement. "Why so happy?". "Well for one, I have you as my girlfriend." He says kissing my nose. He continues, "And I love to cook!" I look at him surprised. "Really?" He nods his head. How cute! I thought to myself.

We walk to the kitchen and I look in the pantry for some ideas of what to have for dinner. Josh snakes his arms around my waist, "Lets make a pizza" he comments. I look in the pantry. Seems like we have all of the things to make a pizza so what the heck, lets do it!

I get everything we need out of the pantry, with Josh's help. We start to add and mix all of the ingredients to make the dough. Suddenly Josh grabs my face with both of his flour-covered hands and plants a big kiss on my lips. I look at him, "Well that was random". He starts laughing hysterically. Ok what was so funny? "Y-you're f-face!" He says trying to control himself.

I run over to the mirror in my living room. Oh god, there is flour all over my face! He is so going to get it! I quickly go back to the kitchen to find Josh still laughing uncontrollably. "You are so dead!" He stops laughing and looks up at me, "Uh-oh". I go to the bag of flour and take a handful and throw it at Josh's face. Then again everywhere else.

Now head to toe covered in flour. He charges at me and throws me over his shoulder spinning me around in the middle of my kitchen. He sets me down as he sneakily dips his hand in the pizza sauce. "Oh shit!" I try to run away but he grabs my hand and spins me toward him, rubbing tomato sauce all over my cheeks and neck.

Our food fight lasts for about 20 more minutes. Then we both fall to the floor laughing hard! Both of us covered with half of the contents in my kitchen. We lean against the cabinets, "That was the funnest thing I have ever done." He says kissing the sauce of my lips. "Me too" I mumble. Then I look at the clock. "Crap Josh its 5:00!" He looks at me with worry. "Ok heres what we'll do we both go get cleaned up and meet back here then clean the kitchen and order pizza!" I nod, "Sounds good." We both leave the kitchen. Me going to my shower and Josh to his house to shower.

I quickly get cleaned, throw on shorts and a black tank, brush my hair, and add a little lip gloss and mascara. 30 minutes later I go back down to the kitchen to find Josh in fresh clothes, and half the kitchen clean. "Wow Josh you cleaned a lot, thanks!" I say pecking his lips.

I pull away but he pulls me back, "Um I think I deserve a little bit more than that." I giggle and kiss him again, this time giving my all. I grab the back of his neck running my fingers through his hair. I hear him moan against my lips as I slip my tongue in, exploring his mouth. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. We both pull away out of breath. "Much better." He whispers. I smile, "Now that you are satisfied, we should clean the rest of the kitchen." He shakes his head agreeing. Once the kitchen is again spotless, Josh orders a large pizza from Domino's.

We sit on my sofa and watch T.V. While we wait for the pizza and my mom to arrive. It's about 6:10 when I hear a knock sound at the door. Josh gets up an grabs the money on the table, figuring it's the pizza guy. Sure enough it was, he pays the guy and sets the pizza on the table. I glance at the time as he sits down.

It reads 6:15, I hope she doesn't flake on me again. This is a really important night for me, it's the night my mom will meet the love of my life. "What are you thinking about baby?" Josh interrupts me from my thoughts. "Just how lucky I am to have you, and I am happy you're meeting my mom, you are really important to me josh, I hope you know that."

He smiles, "Thank you Lila, I am honored that you're letting me meet you're mom, and you have no idea how hard I am falling for you." After our confessions Josh leans in and gives me the best kiss I've ever had, it was filled with so much love and passion. We broke apart and cuddled up next to each other again. We watch 'The Haunted' while waiting for my mom to come. I start to drift off into a sleep when Josh lightly shakes me, "Lila....Lila wake up baby."

I slowly open my eyes and look up at him. "Do you want to eat before you sleep?" I look at him confused. I don't want to go to bed, my mom isn't even here yet. I sit up and look at the clock hanging on the wall just above the T.V. Holy crap it's 8:00! I get up and grab my phone. That's weird my mom usually texts me if she's running late or not coming.

I text her anyway, 'Hi mom, where are you? I thought you were coming home tonight? Love you!' I sit down on the couch flustered as I press send. Josh startles me when he starts making circles on my back with his left hand. I lean back into him.

Suddenly I hear another knock at the door. We both get up and walk to my door, then I open it with a shaking hand only to find a police officer standing stiffly in front of me. His face looks sad and sympathetic, "Is this the Johnson residance?" He asks.

"Yes?" I say confused not quite sure as to why he is here.

"Um well I-I am just here t-to say...." I nod my head pushing him to go on.

"Well, there has been an accident, on Rain St. involving a Ms. May Johnson."

I fall to my knees with my head in my hands sobbing. Josh kneels down next to me trying to comfort me and soothe my pain. "I-is s-s-she d-dead?" I try to ask through sobs.

"No ma'am she is in critical condition, car accident, it was a hit and run, she spun out of control and ran head on into a lamp post, it would be best if you went with me to the hospital." I feel like I need to puke, I stand up and wipe the tears from my face, only to have more fall down. I grab my jacket and phone, both me and Josh silently ride in the officers police car to the hospital with only sounds of my sobbing and sniffles filling the car as Josh whispers comforting words in my ear.

Once we get to the hospital I run up to the desk with my face red and puffy from tears. "May Johnson please." The girl notices my features and quickly hangs up the phone, "I'm sorry sweetie, she's still in surgery" I nod my head and sit in the chair next to Josh in the waiting room. He grabs my hand and gives it a light squeeze. I stare at the white tiled floor emotionless.

The smell of sickness, death, and cleaning chemicals overcome me. Then my phone beeps startling me I open up the text. My face turns pale, my hands start to shake, and I can feel my body slowly starting to go numb. 'Meet me on Elm Street at 10:00pm tonight, or your precious boyfriend will be next'. Who is doing this to me? Why must they hurt everybody that I love? I need to go meet this person, yes I am scared out of my mind, but if it means the ones that I love are safe then I am more than willing to take the chance.

Parker's P.O.V

I sit in my black Range Rover as I send the message to Lila. Besides me, the master behind this brilliant plan, is Katelyn. This plan will both give us what we want. She wants Josh, and I want Lila.

Once I kidnap Lila, and fake her death. Josh will be devastated, that's where Katelyn comes in. She'll comfort Josh while he's mourning. As for me, well I'll show Lila how good I am for her, I'll make her want me. Lila Johnson will be mine! And if she refuses than she really will be dead, because if I can't have her, no one can!

A/N: Ok Parker needs to be put in a nut house! Along with Katelyn! Those crazy people! I mean can't they take a hint? I grately appreciate all of your guys' votes, comments, and overall support. It means so much to me. Thanks!xx-Jade