Chapter 9

Josh's P.O.V.

(2 weeks later)

The final bell of the day rings and I walk over to my car waiting for Lila. So far things have been going wonderful, she's so amazing. I always go to her house after school on fridays, so I am pretty happy its friday. We've been on 4 dates since I asked her to be my girlfriend. Simple dates like the movies or dinner or sometimes we'll just hang out at my house. Things with my friends have been a bit different, the guys aren't used to me having a girlfriend so its a bit odd during lunch time, but they're getting used to it.

Katelyn on the other hand, well she's been a huge pain in my ass! Constantly wanting me to break up with Lila, telling me that she could give me more pleasure than Lila ever will. Wow this girl just can't take a hint! I've even told her that I will never want to be with her and she still insists! I just hope she gives up soon because I just don't know how much I could take.

I'm leaning against my car still waiting for my girl. Where is she? What is taking so long? It's been 20 minutes since school let out. When I turn towards the school doors I see a huge crowd of people trying to get in. What are they doing? As I approach I her yelling and banging. Ok what is happening?! I shove my way through the crowd of people and was shocked at what I saw.

Katelyn has a fist full of Lila's hair as she shoves her into a locker. Just as I am about to save Lila from that crazy bitch. Lila elbows Katelyn in the ribs, as Katelyn lets go of Lila's hair to hold her wounded side. Lila turns around and full on decks Katelyn in face, but not before muttering my 3 favorite words that I've ever heard come out of her mouth, "He. Is. Mine." She steps over the now crying girl and walks over towards me.

We walk out of the school hand in hand towards my car. Before she gets in I pull her towards me. Our bodies now pressed together "Are you ok babe?" She smiles "Yes. She just shoved me into a locker, I was the one who beat her face in" I chuckle, then look into her eyes "that was so hot". She giggles and a blush creeps up on her cheeks, "thanks". Its funny how one moment she can be a total bad ass and the next she's so innocent. I also make a mental note to ask her about what happened before the fight. We get in the car and drive towards her house.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" I ask while stopping at a red light. She takes my hand in hers, "Do you wanna watch a movie with me?" She's so cute, her face looks at me with curiosity. "Movie night it is then" I reply.

A few minutes later we arrive at her house. When we walk in Lila and I immediately go to the living room. "What movie do you want to watch?" Lila asks while digging in a box of all her movies. "What ever you want to watch babe". She holds up paranormal activity. "Are you sure you want to watch that?". She smirks at me, "What? Is somebody to chicken?" She teases while flapping her arms like a chicken.

Once our intense make out session is over I lay beside her as we both breathe heavily. "Wow"she says breathily. I chuckle, "Trust me babe that was nothing". A few minutes later she runs up stairs and gets on her pajamas. She comes down in sweatpants and a tank top with her hair thrown up in a bun. Beautiful. "How do you look so perfect all of the time?". She blushes and pretends to watch the movie. We cuddle up next to each other with a blanket on us as we watch the movie. I look at the time and realize its 6:30 p.m. Wow that went by fast. I look at her "Are you hungry?" She nods her head. "Ok I'll order some pizza for us". "Ok thanks babe".