Chapter 28: Hugs that can kill

Start from the beginning

"No! No please Bubs. Don't let them hurt me, don't let them see me.." she said while using all of her energy pushing my hands away.

"Aria. Breathe." I said softly but stern as I held her face in my hands. I looked into her grey eyes that were red and puffy.

She started breathing a bit better and I told her how proud I was. "Just don't let them see me..." I heard her mumbling into my neck. Her voice sounded so weak. But she is anything but weak.

"Baby, what if I check? Would that be better?" I asked moving her head away from my neck. She shook her head and shoved her face back into my neck.

"I don't want anyone to see me. Tons of people probably saw me naked and now everyone's going to think I'm some slut." She was speaking words that made absolutely no sense to me.

"Aria. I made sure no one looked at you and if anyone says they looked I will kill them. You are not a slut so don't even think that. If you think that I might just have to call my momma. And my momma is not a good woman to see mad." I heard her chuckling lightly which made me smile.

She whispered softly after a few minutes a small "okay." And I slowly moved off the bed. "Wait." I stopped by the door turning around. "Can you do it?" Her voice trailed off and I felt so guilty but I pushed everything down and nodded.

"Of course baby." I said as I walked to the side of the bed. She slowly lifted her shirt and looked away. I took a deep breath before grabbing her face lightly and kissing her soft lips.

I felt her relax against me and I reluctantly pulled away to focus at the task at hand. I leaned back and she just kept her eyes closed.

I looked down to see the few deep cuts that ran around her body. None of them looked bad and so I lightly put my hand on top of each one watching as she whimpered. I had to check if they were warm or hot and they were not temp.

I leaned down over her wounds and kissed around each one. Each time I would come up I would whisper "perfect." "Gorgeous" and that's exactly what she was. A work of art. My work of art.

Arias pov🦋

After he kissed each and every wound I had tears in my eyes. He pulled my shirt back down and leaned close to my face.

"Open your eyes for me love." He spoke softly and a few seconds later I opened my teary eyes. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

I just laid there not knowing what to do. In my mind I knew it was a lie but I'm my heart I wanted to make it seem like it was true.

He looked at me for a second before bending down and connecting our lips. I instantly replied missing the feeling. I felt wetness on my cheek and I went to pull away but he put his hands on my cheek and lightly shook his head.

We kissed until we needed air, the kiss we had didn't have roughness to it it had softness and tenderness in it. It felt like soft summer rain as my lips danced with his.

"I'm sorry my love, I have failed you. And I will never let you go again." I reached up and hugged him. I hugged him so tight that I accidentally ripped off my heart rate trackers.

When he heard the alarm go off basically saying I just died. He tried to pull away quickly but I just held on tighter. He somehow shut off the machine and started rubbing my head.