Ch.6-Newcomers and three brothers reuniting again???

Everything was going fine in the dreamsmp not really for one person but like it was a calm and relaxed day for the other members, they were all doing tasks like mining, break down trees and replanting them, etc. They were also with their loved ones or their adoptive childrens etc.

Until they look in the communicator chat box, three names that joined the server which dream also sent a message right after that happened.

TimeDeo joined the server

LukeOrSomething joined the server

Bitzel joined the server

<Dream> New members have joined the server please introduce yourselves and etc but just remind them they cant meet one person because of stuff  alright???

Everyone ran towards the spawn area that was destroyed back when doomsday happened, and they all met up with each other at some point while going to the old spawn area, but by the time they got there, They saw the three new members, one with an orange hoodie and a Santa hat with glasses to cover his eyes, one with his eyes black and in blue colored clothing, and finally one with dark blue hoodie and jeans with a sword holder on his waist.

Tubbo then started a conversation with them,"Hello new members, can i ask what are your names?" with a hint of calmness in the sentence. Deo then replied with,"I'm Timedeo but you can call me deo for short" as he fixes his glasses, Luke exclaimed,"im lukeorsomething but you can call me luke for short" with a smile on his face, then bitzel ended it off with,"I'm Bitzel the better man out of these two" a smirk on his face and chuckles as well.

Tubbo then said,"well i'm Tubbo_Beloved and this is my son Michael" with a smile and holding Michael's hand, Ranboo then goes,"Well I'm Ranboo_Beloved, Tubbo's partner but we're married bc of taxes ya know" with a chuckling smile on his face, Everyone introduced themselves to the new members, but then there was two people running towards them. "Sorry we're late, this idiot didn't want to get up from his bed and i had drag him out of the bed, i hate the bloody fact that I'm related to this idiot" said one of the two people. "I wanted to sleep idiot thank you very much" said the other person while rolling his eyes. Luke asked them,"what are your names if you don't mind me asking?" with a relaxing aura around him and everyone there.

"Oh, your new arent you three, welp my names TheEret and im the only common sense out of everyone, im bisexual and my pronouns are he/they and they/them btw" said eret with a sincere smile across their (adorable) face. "I'm GeorgeNotFound their younger brother, the one that wants his sleep really bad right now but he cant due to them dragging them after they poured cold water on them." said george. Luke said,"you guys look like siblings of 3 instead of just you both." with chuckling through his smile.

Eret and George look down upsetly and say,"thats because we do have another brother but when our father disappear, we we're seperated when we we're little so we haven't seen him in years." Luke and bitzel looked surprised, deo looked shocked, thinking how the fuck do they know what happened to him and his older brothers, which tubbo goes,"if you don't mind me asking, but what did he always call you both...?" with sad look on his face, george then replies,"He called me the sleepy Mushroom and mushie" with a sad smile after remembering the nickname,"He'd always call me bubs or lion king due to my hair being this curly" said eret with look so sad talking about their little brother that he loved so much. George stated,"He'd always argue with me whenever i call him weird teasing nicknames." while stiffling a laugh.

Luke then has a theory in his head and goes to deo in loudness,"Deo you're so drweamy today dwid ywou kwnow thwat?" in his cute puppy dog, Deo then stares at luke like wtf did you just call me?, Deo then said,"Don't be like my ugly bed horder brother of mine luke, what you said was fucking gross bruh." with a disgusted dramatic look on his face. Eret and george looks at each other and thinks that the second one out of three new members cant be their little brother. Bitzel then states,"You mean the mushroom king you love talking about so much besides your lgbtq plus first brother deo?" with a smile look on his face, which deo goes as he glares at him,"Are you both fucking kidding me right now? are you two on someones drugs that you took or stole from???" Luke then goes,"noooo btw what was your brother's name?" while looking at eret and george while the rest of the server left to give them five privacy.

Eret says,"His name is deo but george liked to call him by his middle name which is justin" with laugh tone in their words, Deo froze once he heard the words from eret's mouth, and then goes,"i- wait thats my name and middle name?!" Eret then goes,"Wait- are you actually deo justin of the nether????" "yeah i am- wait-" said deo while processing this information into his brain which then he realizes it, and runs towards eret and george,"You idiots! i missed you so much lion king and mushie!" which eret and george hugs him back while crying and saying they missed him too.

Eret and George decided to give deo and his friends a tour and later on go with deo to erets castle to chat up with each other, it takes up the whole day that the brothers catch up while talking with their younger brothers friends and learning more about deo as the hours pass by like seconds and they dont notice its already night time which deo bitzel and luke dont have a house or place to sleep in for the night until eret said that the three of them can room in his castle until they have a place they can call home and a place to rest/sleep in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED??????