Ch.3-three friends reunite and an injured baby wolf due to a teletubby

{In Hypixel 3 v 3 bedwars battle, it was starting plus it was 8 years since these three boys last saw each other heck they havent even saw each other ever since the meeting with their boss, their best friend, and brother, so the admin of hypixel decided to reunite these three boys even if they were missing the last member of the group, their leader, but they hope they reunite them with their leader again someday.}

TimeDeo's POV

The Game was slowly waiting for more people to join, and i join in as the fourth or fifth person i dont know and cant remember since i dont pay attention to the chat boxes of the games i play on hypixel since i joined into playing hypixel for now an plus i heard that smpearth is opening back up again but im thinking about joining the server again or not.

But I havent been in contact with my old friends that i still miss dearly, sometimes i wish smpearth never shut down or closed at all then maybe just i would have my friends back and keep talking, hanging out with them especially tommyinnit, god how much i missed him, he's my platonic fiance since i proposed to him platonically and he accepted it years ago. God, i hope hes okay and fine in whatever server he's in.

I noticed more people joining the game than before, like before people were in smp's and barely joined hypixel bedwars or any game in hypixel due to smp's becoming more popular especially that server called the dreamsmp, but it was already starting and rumors were going on that wars and conflicts kept starting, plus a boy who was a president of a country in the server exiled his best friend due to a threat that the one of the former admins made to them over the discs the boy's best friend had but now im guessing the other smp's were done or closed down and the people from there were starting to join hypixel again than ever before and im glad.

LukeOrSomething's POV

It has been years since i was on hypixel or in one of the games here on the server, especially i had been serverjumping from one server to another, thankfully no admin from the servers i was jumping from noticed me doing that because if not who knows what would've happened if they had found out about me doing that, i would be probably be banned or kicked from the servers.

I've been doing that ever since i left smpearth due to what was gonna happen to it, sometimes when i'm in different servers, i think about the fun times i had with my friends that i had left once the server was shutting down, especially the times where we struck down gods aka admins of the server smpearth, god those were the good and fun times that i will never forget ever in my memories or life.

I was walking and jumping around the waiting place for bedwars 3 vs 3 players here on hypixel, till i came across two boys that looked like My friends deo and bitzel but i couldnt place my finger on it, no matter how hard i tried to figure out when or where i saw or knew why or who these boys were, but eh i hope my partners for the game and my team aren't annoying like *cOuGhS* Wilbur from the last game i played like 8 years ago maybe 7 years ago, i cant remember when but i do know wilbur was my teammate with this dream guy and they were being really annoying, plus making jokes and i heard wilbur calling someone daddy- god how much i wanted bleach that day.

i just hope im in good luck and i dont get someone like wilbur (damn- ;-; the wilbur slander is extremely high today but like i thought for a minute i was thinking about "annoying like tommy" but then i knew that luke wouldnt say that about tommy so i knew he would say that about wilbur, no hate on this please ;-; )

Bitzel's POV

I just joined the game and i was the last person to join the game, plus we had to join vc with our partners for the game on discord too, god its been too long since i joined hypixel especially bed wars, i know that i played this game and joined this server way too many times back when i was on smpearth and in the business bay fraction before it closed for good that day.