Ch.1-Prologue

{a few months before the dreamsmp finally began, and the day before smpearth closed for good}

Third Person POV

The factions were dead except the business bay faction there on the earthsmp, the reason why almost every single faction on smpearth is because the server was coming to a close and end due to how old it is becoming(i think if i remember correctly) and it resetted the whole server new again once it closed down, the business bay faction were in a meeting to discuss stuff about this major topic........

{with Business bay faction meeting room}

Tommy and his faction members are talking about what to do once the server closes and whose coming back into the server once it resets and everything about it is new, Tommy hesitates as he has something to tell his members about whats going to happen once he leaves the server.....

Bitzel, the assistant to many bodyguards, whom had noticed tommy's hesitation and is genuinely worried for his boss, friend, and someone he can call brother to, and asks tommy whats wrong and if theres something bothering him, to tell them so they can help him with whatever it is that is bothering him so much.

Tommy sighs then says, he has been invited to a new smp and he said he''ll think about it and let the admin of that server know about the decision once he makes it, but he wanted to consult with them first, before he makes the big decision, then a guy with a santa hat on his head, glasses that were black on his face and wearing an orange and white hoodie smiles then goes to him....

TimeDeo, Member, Right hand man and bodyguard of tommy but also his Platonic Fiance(PLATONIC NOT NONPLATONIC, TOMMY'S A MINOR AND DEOS LITERALLY 21, okay but for this crossover, deos 19 and tommys 16) hugs him and goes to say, whatever decision you make on it, we will stay by you on that decision, right luke and bitzel, since luke and bitzel besides tommy and deo were the only ones left in the fraction since wisp one of their former faction members betrayed them and left for the antarctic empire.

Luke and Bitzel nod in agreement while smiling which gave tommy a reassuring feeling and said that he'll join the new smp thats coming up but try to keep in contact with him as luke and bitzel will serverjump while deo will stay in hypixel till the server of smpearth resets and he can go back to the server, reconstructing the business bay faction and base just in case if players decide to come back to the server and restart the life they had before the server resetted at all.....

The three boys nodded in agreement which then tommy opened three portals that would lead them out to the places they were gonna go before they died inside the server once it closed the next day

Luke and Bitzel said their goodbyes to tommy and deo, then they jumped into one of the portals for them, which made tommy and deo the only ones left......

Deo walked to tommy and says to him while hugging that he will try to keep in touch with him afterall he is his sunshine, his precious treasure and light, and kisses tommy on the cheek, which tommy smiled while crying and hugging his fiance tightly, and which deo says to him once more, to promise him when he goes to the new smp, to make sure he doesnt get hurt or die by someone and their hands and tommy says while laughing and crying at the same time, "I am Big Man Tommy Innit, your platonic fiance, i know how to defend and protect myself but yes i promise to not get hurt or die by someone and their ugly hands!"

Deo smiled softly and kisses tommy on the cheek one last time, then walks into the portal and then the portal closes......

Tommy walks up to his portal but before he enters it, he looks back and smiles softly while mumbling softly underneath his breath,"Goodbye Business Bay and SmpEarth, it was fun while it lasted, till we meet again!", he looks back at the portal and enters it after one last time seeing his fraction and the server he had a fun time in go to the trash after it closes....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED??????????