Ch.4-A visitation from a allium friend and his son

{It was a week of hell for Tommy especially since dream keeps torturing him more for keeping his adopted kids a secret from.him and trying to escape exile more times than George can be able to have a first look at colors, Tommy overheard that dream was planning on bringing Wilbur back to life and that scared Tommy alot especially since it will be the first time he will see his insane brother in a while since he had died right Infront of him. Tommy wishes about things being different and how much he doesn't want to suffer by dream, plus he wishes he was back at smpearth with Timedeo bitzel Luke and everyone he cares about, sometimes he thinks that his family doesn't love him anymore as well as his friends, but now he has a surprise visit by a specific friend of his and his friends son.....}

Third Person POV

Tommy wakes up and goes to his children, which he wakes them up by saying,"Kiddos wake up or you're not getting sweet berries for breakfast or dinner" which to his surprise, they got up and ran towards him.

Hikari then grabbed two pieces of sweet berries for her and shroud, which gives shroud his share of berries, and they both start to eat the berries while Tommy just drinks water and bread.

Tommy starts to speak to them,"do you guys wanna plant flowers next to the house?" with a hint of curiosity in them, which they both started to jump up and down with happiness and says,"YES YES PAPA WE WOULD LOVE TO PLANT FLOWERS NEXT TO THE HOUSE!!!!"

{outside the house and next to the house is the hoe(yes hoe not hoe as in woman hoe, I meant hoe from Minecraft, so stop thinking that you troubled dirty minded people) and the flowers seeds}

Hikari with shroud ran to where the hoe and seeds are at and started to work on the flowers that were gonna be next to the house while Tommy sat on the ground and stares at the sky as the wind blows through his hair.

The kids during their time with their papa have found their love for flowers how pretty they all are, that explains how much they wanted to do this for so long.

Tommy had noticed their love for flowers and chuckles because they reminded him so much of bitzel and his
passion for flowers that he was amazed at how they were doing a great job at doing it.

Meanwhile an enderman with his son was approaching Tommy's exile place to visit Tommy, since he never got to visit him with his son last week, so today was the day he was gonna go visit him.

Tommy had noticed them and said with a smile on his face,"hello ranboo and Michael" which ranboo replied with,"hello Tommy".

Michael had waved at Tommy and is now on Tommy's lap but also staring happily at the kids who are making a flower garden next to the house.

Tommy then asked Michael a question,"Michael, do you want to help them make the garden while me and your dad talk?" by then Michael smiling happily and ran off to hikari and shroud who were waiting for him to join them.

Ranboo asked Tommy,"How are you Tommy?" "Im fine ranboo and you with tubbo?" said Tommy softly.

Ranboo then replied with,"oh me and tubbo are doing great with Michael, oh and by the way who do those kids belong to, if you don't mind me asking?"

Tommy then told him that they were his adopted kids and that they belonged to him which ranboo quickly accepted and understood that they were his and they were in good hands.

{Four hours later, it was about to become nightfall and it was time for ranboo and Michael to leave}

Tommy said to hikari and shroud,"kiddos, say bye to ranboob and Michael!" Which hikari and shroud said,"Bye Mikey, hope to see you again soon!!!" with smiles on their faces.

Michael then replied with,"of course hika and shroud!!!" while waving at them.

Ranboo then gave Tommy an allium and teleported away with Michael to their home while Tommy started to go inside his house with his kids and out the allium flower in a pot then went to bed since tomorrow will be another day of hell to be in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED??????