Ch.5-Another Visitation of an Alien and Meetup with some old friends

{it's another day of exile, Tommy was tired and feeding hikari plus shroud apples before dream came over and did his torture methods on him but little does Tommy know he'll get a special visit from someone who is a rival friend of his}

Tommy's POV

I woke up today, got dressed, did everything I needed to do to be able to survive dreams torture methods or what that green blob does to me, I seriously don't know what to think about it or even call exile home or hell anymore. But anyways, I went to where hikari and shroud were sleeping, I remember that they were so excited from playing with Michael ranboob's child that they passed out on top of their beds. Reminds me of how I was with Wilbur when I was little but it's not like that anymore.

I shook them a lil bit and softly because I don't want to shake them hard since who knows if they have phobia or fear of people shaking or touch them.

Hikari and shroud woke up and hugged me tightly, which they ended up tackling me down to the floor, then they went and said,"Papa is there food?" with a face of saying if you don't give me food, I'll murder you in your sleep and make sure no one ever finds you at all. And I said,"Yeah there's apples, and bacon with eggs on the table that I built yesterday while you guys were asleep".

Their Face changed to demons who have a grinning smile and they ran to the table where the food where I just stood there and thought to myself, "god I'm raising hungry demon children ;-;". So I sat down and ate with them because why not, I love them with all of my love and spending time with them.

{Few minutes later, outside of the dirt wood shed}

Third Person's POV

Dream was outside of Tommy's shed and went to knock on the door which Tommy came out of the house with his kids.

Tommy then exclaimed with a stern tone in his voice,"Hi dream....what is it that you want.....?"

Dream then said,"Oh Tommy it's time for our daily routine!" with the sound of glee in his tone.

Tommy then nodded while telling hikari and shroud to stay there while he deals with this situation.

Dream then replied with,"as a punishment from last time, you're going inside the hole while I'm blowing up your stuff"

Which Tommy flinched at the sound of that but did what he was told to do but then there was a noise in the back of place where a certain person heard and saw what's happening that they started to run towards Tommy and his kids to save them.

Dream sets the TNT up and lights it up which later on hurts Tommy and his eyes, then quickly gets pushed to the ground and looks up to see his friend's brother with a sword pointing towards him.

Dream responds with,"Oh why hello purpled, how are you on this fine day?? I suppose you saw how great Tommy is doing with me here in exile!"

Purpled then replies,"I'm fine but I'm mad at the fact you're hurting my friend and his children, and that's not sitting right with me, so leave or I'm putting you in Pandora's vault(the prison btw)." Glaring at him with hatred in his eyes.

Dream then goes,"you really wanna try that purpled especially since I pay your brother for the jobs and tasks he does for me???"

Purpled then says to him,"I could careless what you do with my brother, but I will not stand by and watch you hurt my friend and his kids, so make your choice, you leave toms and his kids alone or you go to prison for all counts of charges that you have done to everyone on this server"

Dream then stands up, and goes,"Fine, but you won't see the last of me" and walks away from the place.

Purpled then rushes to Tommy, gets him out of the hole, takes him inside his dirt house, and starts to heal him up.

Not even a minute later, Tommy wakes up and goes,"huh? Where am I?" Which purpled replies with,"You're inside your dirthouse toms, and it's me purpled btw."

Tommy then sits up and takes off the bandage on his eyes then goes,"Purpled, is it just me or is it dark in here???" But then Purpled says,"No toms, the lights are on, I'm guessing due to the TNT and you being in that hole because of that teletubby, you went blind...."

Tommy then exclaimed,"what am I going to do now that I'm blind because of dream?!, I have kids to take care of!!" With a concerned tone in his voice that almost broke purpled by it.

"Don't worry, I have a secret base in the woods here after someone blew up my ufo, so I'm going to help you take care of the two little munchkins and you especially" said Purpled with a reassuring smile and tone.

Tommy then tried to smile but couldn't so he just nodded, and had purpled grab his things to take plus the kids stuff too and they set off to purpleds base for the meantime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{At the hypixel hub and portal hub too, where three old friends met up again and decided to do next after that invite to the popular plus war filled smp}

Third Person's POV

Timedeo jumps out of hypixel's hub and debates whether to go to skywars or bedwars, which meanwhile hes thinking that, two other people jumped out of hypixel's hub, and going up to him.

Bitzel then replied while sitting next to deo and luke,"Hey deo, what'cha doing?", which deo responded with,"oh nothing just deciding stuff to do and right now." Luke then went,"what kind of stuff deo if you don't mind us asking?" with a reassuring tone.

Deo says,"like that dsmp invite, finding tommy, etc" with a stressing expression shown on his face. Deo never liked the fact that no one got in touch with tommy to find out how he was, how he was doing, asking if everything is going well in the server he's in, but deo only had his gut telling him that who or how could've destroyed something they could've kept in contact with where tommy was at.

Bitzel then replies with,"listen how about this, every server we are in, we look to see if tommy is in one of them, then we can have a reunion but for now lets just think of a actual plan to find tommy like accepting that invite and see what its like in the server since the admin did whitelist us just in case if we accepted the offer okay?" as he reassured his one friend that everything will be fine and once they have come up with a plan then they could try to find tommy.

Deo then nodded reassuringly and agreed to what bitzel said, so did luke. I mean bitzel sometimes when hes not on crackhead energy mode on with luke, they both or bitzel the man himself can say some really good advices when the others are in need of it at a depressing moment of time.

They all got up, clicked the hub system to see all the servers they're in and they accepted the one for the dreamsmp, to finally use the time they have there to come up with a plan to find and reunite with tommyinnit the child or he calls himself the man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED???????

Sorry i havent been posting chapters, school got hectic for me and i couldnt have a breather but since exams are almost wrapping up and my grades are coming to a stop, i had been focusing on that to excell and not be retained so yeah, but dont worry im working on chapter 6 as we speak right after chapter 5 has been posted to both here on wattpad and on A03 so hope you guys have a wonderful and blessed day plus Happy mother's day!!