01

DELILAH"Thanks, mom

                                       DELILAH
"Thanks, mom." I say as she hands me a glass of water and a fruit bowl. I take it with me upstairs.

While walking on the stairs, I look at the pictures on the wall. One with dad. I don't even get why my mom would keep pictures from our dad after what he did to us.

I'll burn them someday.

                                 <flashback>
"Get the fuck out!" Dad yell's.

"You can't kick us out of our own house! She's the one who pay's for all this shit!"

I just stand there looking at all my clothes and stuff on the ground. My dad grabs my mom's stuff and throws it out of the door.

My mom doesn't care. They were going to divorce eventually, so she just doesn't give him any attention anymore.

"Come on, baby. Grab your stuff." My mom tell's me.
I give my dad a cold look. I fucking hate him. He always treated us like shit......

                             <end flashback>

I sigh at the thought. My mom just stopped paying the house, so he's going to get in trouble, probably in three months.

My dad did a lot more things to me. I have a lot of scars and bruises on my body. I'm glad we left the house.

I turn on my tv and put on my Harry Styles playlist. Fuck, I love that man.

He would be the only man, I would ever marry.

My favourite song is 'Satellite'. It's just so dreamy. I would definitely smoke a blunt to that song. I never smoked, but it would be a good idea.

"Fuck." I whisper as my phone dies.

I quickly grab my power bank and charge my phone. After that I walk out of my room and go downstairs.

"Mom!" I yell from out the hallway. "Yes, baby?"
"I'm going to get some bubble tea and after that I'll be heading to the library." I smile.

"Have fun."

I thank her as she kisses my forehead. I put in my headphones and turn on my playlist while my mom opens the door for me.

I give her a big smile and walk away.

I love having alone time. I love being lonely. It's just so calming. Also, I have no friends. Nobody will ever match my energy, I guess.

After a 10 minute walk and listening to Harry Styles, I finally arrive to get bubble tea.

"Hi! Can I get a strawberry mint with strawberry poppings, please." I ask the girl behind the counter.