39: Welcome To ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ School Pt. 2

Depuis le début

"You mean this?" Yuji asked, doing a backbend. He put his hands on the floor and shuffled around so he was facing Shota. He smiled evilly and proceeded to run at the man. 

"That is so fuc-damn creepy." Shota shivered. Yuji laughed maniacally and Shota had to remind himself he was no longer allowed to flick the kid. 

Meanwhile, several of his classmates had abandoned their task of perfecting their ultimate moves in favor of watching the interaction. 

"I think we were right." Sero said, "He really is Mr. Aizawa's son.". 

"But how can we be completely sure?" Yaoyorozu, who had eventually been dragged into the rumors, asked. 

"If he was Mr. Aizawa's kid he'd fight just like him." Kirishima said, nodding to himself. "He's got such a unique style. Why doesn't someone ask Namura to spar? Then we'll know for sure.". 

"I'll ask!" Izuku and Katsuki called out at the exact same time, except one said it happily and the other shouted it like it was an order. 

"I'll ask." Todoroki, head of all secret love child accusations, declared, stepping forwards 

"Godspeed, Todoroki." Kaminari said in an overly serious voice, putting his hand on the half and half teen's shoulder. 

Yuji saw Todoroki approaching and smirked. "Quick, how well would you rate my imitation of your fighting style on a scale of 13 to 28?" He asked the teacher .

"I'd give it a solid blue." Aizawa deadpanned. 

"Thanks for the confidence!" Yuji beamed before skipping off. "Todoroki, wanna spar?". 

The teen looked taken aback at first, but agreed. That was what he was headed there to ask after all. 

"Izu, spot for us?" Yuji asked, adjusting the strap on his utility belt. It was the same belt he wore in his real hero outfit but with some attachments swapped out. 

Honestly in this U.A designed suit he felt more like a member or the Piero gang than a vigilante, which he supposed was kinda part of the pro hero gig. Bright and colourful things. 

At least he still had his tech. 

Yuji pulled out some bulky looking gloves and shoved them on his hands before Izuku called out that they could start. 

Todoroki started strong with an ice wall, which Yuji managed to get on top of instead of being trapped inside. 

"That all you got?" He taunted with a smirk. Todoroki gritted his teeth. 

Yuji slid down the wall and Todoroki blasted him with fire, keeping eye contact the whole time. 

That's when Yuji realized he was testing to see if Yuji had Aizawa's quirk. Oh this would be fun. 

"Don't hold back." The hero student said, raising his right arm. Yuji  heard the crackle of another round of ice and quickly jumped off the top of the ice block he was on. He shot his grappling hook at the ceiling, swung off of it, and let go. 

He heard the room's breath hitch as he went into free fall. Not even his opponent was moving. 

Of course the did a couple flips in the air high diving style just for the fun of it before grabbing the still in testing anti gravity disk and activating it when he was about a foot above Aizawa. 

"I'm borrowing this." He informed the teacher, yanking the capture weapon off his shoulders. He pulled it over his neck and ran at Todoroki. 

The teen blasted another ice wall at him, but the ice moved too slowly to actually touch Yuji. "How are you so fast?" Todoroki asked, a little bit of frost building up on his cheek.