Chapter 20

August P.O.V

After cuddling up, watching movies, and laughing at Julian last night. I was tired, I never knew how much a girl could cry until I saw Janae.

Seeing her hurt sent an odd feeling down me, I wanted to fuck up the person who did this, but I couldn't the person wasn't to blame it was an accident.

I left Janae's around eleven something this morning. I had to set up her appointments with the different stylists and shit.

I sent an old friend of hers down here to surprise her and do everything until time for my concert.

I pulled up at the clothing store to meet the girl, when we was in highschool she would always make sure Janae looked right at parties and events.

So I know that them meeting again would kind of help revive their friendship.

I pulled in the parking lot and put my car in park.

My phone began to ring. It was Nicki I sighed.

"Hey Ma"

"Hey boo, I miss you! How's everything-

"Come on Nicki damn! (A voice in the back said)

"Who the fuck that is mane?"

"My Manager, he's being a little bit cranky today"

"Yeah good, cause for a second there I thought it was my nigga Meek Mill"

"Wow boo, bye!"

She hung up.

I just shook my head and walked Infront of the sign that said New York & Company.

I saw her walk up the sidewalk.

"August!" she semi-yelled.

"Shhh'! My body guards ain't with me today, you trying to get me attacked?" I said in a chuckle causing her to laugh.

"I'm sorry, I forgot you real speciaaaaal," she said In a ghetto way.

"Damn ma, you ain' change one bit," I said looking at her.

"As long as I'm Morgan Leálani Owens I will for- damn who is that!" she said smiling and I turned around to see it was Deandrae.

"Deandrae, why?"

"Wait you know him? Do I know him?" she asked getting all hype.

"Yeah that's Deandrae Stucky!"

"That mean I can't fuck with him, that's Nae's ex," she sighed.

"Since your doing me a favor ma, I got you ite?" I said fixing her frown.

"Thank you August! You the real M.V.P!" she said as she pulled me into a friendly hug.

We walked into the store and she began working her magic on finding things for Nae.

I smiled as I saw her pick things up and said "ooo" and "ahh" and "yass" she was trip, but it was all worth it for what I had planned.

Nicki P.O.V

I was at this girl's birthday party getting ready to preform.

I was already done with everything I was just waiting on my shoes.

"Nicki we can't find your shoes," one of my stylists said.

"Oh my god! Really?"

"Yes we are sending people to go buy another pair," she said in a slight smile.